How does Apple's Siri identify songs
This is how it works: Recognize music with the iPhone
How to recognize song titles using your iPhone
With the free Shazam app, you can find out millions of song titles in a few seconds. If you open the app, a screen appears with the button "Tap to Shazamen". If you press this button, Shazam tries to recognize the song title using the microphone on your iPhone. The important thing is that the source the music is coming from is close enough to you so that Shazam can quickly recognize the song and tell you the title. Once Shazam has found your song, the name of the song and the artist appear on the screen. You can also buy the song on iTunes, add it to your playlist or listen to it via various streaming services such as Apple Music or Spotify. Shazam can also recognize the track without an internet connection. The next time you have an Internet connection, you can easily access the title under "My Shazam". By the way, this is where all the songs that you searched through Shazam are stored.
Recognize music thanks to Siri without an app
But you can also find out songs without installing an app - with the help of Siri! After you have activated Apple's voice assistant Siri by pressing the home button of your iPhone or saying “Hey Siri”, all you have to do is ask Siri “What's the song called?”. Then Siri listens and tries to recognize the song. After Siri has recognized the song, the name of the song and the artist will also appear on the screen of your iPhone. Now you have the option to buy the song on iTunes again. You can also open the song in the Shazam app.
Snapchat - share songs with friends
Another way to recognize music tracks with your iPhone is the Snapchat app, which is actually intended for sending photos, videos and text messages. Here, however, you have to create a free account before using it. When you have selected the camera function on Snapchat, all you have to do is press and hold the screen with one finger. As confirmation that Snapchat is trying to find the song, you'll see musical notes on your screen. When Snapchat has recognized your song, the title and artist reappear in front of you. You can also get more information about the song or send it to Snapchat friends. On Snapchat, you will also be directed to Shazam again, where you can then open the song again with Shazam.
Have fun trying!
Written by Julian Hoffmann
- How do you harmonize a melody
- What are drop stones
- What is a good brand of herbal tea
- What does magnum with belt mean?
- What is liberal
- What defines the edge of the universe
- How can I unsubscribe by email
- What does omnicidal goal mean
- How do I imitate a writing style
- Replace e-wallets with the actual wallet
- What is the physiological cause of death
- How to say Present in Hindi
- What is contemporary architecture
- Why is a BBA important
- What is an F 22 Raptor
- Why is vote for Schaedel V2K
- How do I use the ICICI gift card
- Why don't Adventists eat pork?
- What is the Russian word for?
- Can I trust Ahmedabad rickshaws
- What is self-memory meditation
- What are the saddest songs about romance
- What is the biblical answer to slander
- What is Salesforce with Forms