What is the best directory CMS
CMS comparison 2021: The most popular content management systems
- Open source enterprise content management system
- Real WYSIWYG editor (inline editing)
- Search engine friendly urls
- Publishing and management tools for mobile solutions
- Planned expandability to connect other systems such as shop, CRM or ERP solutions
System requirements Neos CMS 7.x
- Web server: Apache, NGINX
- Middleware: PHP> = 7.3.0 (PHP CLI must be the same version for development)
PHP modules: mbstring, tokenizer, xml, pdo_mysql, imagick or gmagick
PHP functions: exec (), shell_exec (), escapeshellcmd () and escapeshellarg ()
- Database: Officially supported: MySQL> 5.7.7, MariaDB> 10.2.2 and PostgreSQL> 9.4
Optional: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere, SQLite, Drizzle
- hardware: at least 256 MB RAM
- Other Recommendations: Individual extensions may require additional software.
"Content's first choice" is not just the motto, it is a lived reality Neos. From the beginning it was Neos designed to be particularly user-friendly is. The focus is on so-called inline editing: a real WYSIWYG editor. In contrast to other, classic CMS, editors no longer have to fill out dozens of form fields for headings, titles, etc. in order to then receive a rough preview of the new content via the preview button. Instead, they edit the content directly in the layout of the later page.
Same goes for different display formats such as tablet, smartphone or the display of Google search results: Users can easily switch back and forth between the views without having to leave the page. In this way, content can be optimized quickly and easily for different channels.
Another special feature are the so-called Content Dimensions. The highlight: editors can create any number of versions of content for different target groups. The content is not only available in different languages, but also for different target groups (gender, culture, country, region, etc.) - of course with fallback options. Marketing campaigns can be controlled in a targeted manner. The maintenance of large amounts of multi-sites in one NeosSystem is also part of the standard repertoire.
New content in companies often goes through multiple review and approval processes from creation to publication. It is integrated using user and group workspaces, supported by flexible rights management Neos simply into existing processes.
Despite the focus on content it is Neos not a pure CMS. Neos was for Integration and expandability developed. It's a powerful CMS that comes with an equally powerful PHP framework called Flow. Developers can Neos design the way you need it.
The community denotes Neos as "Content application platform". This should make it clear that the strengths of the CMS lie in addition to classic websites in demanding and complex projects: integration of third-party software, connection to external systems (ERP, CRM, etc.), shop integrations, and much more. Existing extensions can be easily implemented Install via Composer (e.g. Google Analytics, IBM Watson, Elasticsearch etc.).
Nothing stands in the way of individual extensions either. With Neos 4.0, for example, became the Assets API introduced. This enables direct access to external media resources (Google Drive, Dropbox, OwnCloud etc.). You can also easily use photo services such as Fotolia or Unsplash without having to leave the page to be edited.
The Expandability of Neos there are hardly any limits. For example, the "Neos Award 2018" went to a project that directly outputs the online content of a publisher's customer Neos exported to a printable InDesign template - including special markups for prepress. This saves the effort of entering and checking the content twice.
After the recently completed revision of the user interface in React, the developers are currently working, for example, on the integration of machine learning or the re-implementation of the Neos Content Repository with CQRS and EventSourcing. Especially the latter does Neos Particularly interesting for banks, insurance companies and authorities, as it securely saves various revisions of the content from later changes.
- Is it illegal to kill yourself?
- What is Asset Protection Trust
- Which is the best preposition
- Why are cengage book concepts difficult
- When would you use the AHB protocol?
- Does energy psychology work
- Are emergency lies considered as lies
- Where can I find free HTML5 templates
- What is your opinion on SZA
- Are crowdfunding funds taxable?
- Is Kathmandu safe to visit this year
- Who is a content writer
- How is NIT Silchar for electrical engineering
- Vodka lowers blood pressure
- What is so famous about Neziland
- Debt relief programs are worthwhile
- What is a good laptop resolution
- What is modern art aesthetics
- What are you doing in 10 minutes
- Which is the most unfriendly place for tourists
- What is retadup
- How do you optimize Google Display Ads
- How has counterfeit detection technology evolved?
- How does stress affect the eyes
- You should take protein powder with creatine
- How does depression affect the nervous system?
- Why can't we do less animal testing?
- At what temperature is motor oil flammable
- How do i become a romantic man
- Can Tech Pros Retrieve Disappeared Snapchat Messages
- What are some characteristic types of fever
- How can we plan a Reddit post
- Is sex important in our life
- How exactly do you question someone