What are Ethernet Extenders with Wi-Fi
devolo WiFi Repeater ac
More WiFi in next to no time! The WiFi Repeater ac from devolo extends your WiFi range in minutes. You can now surf with a transfer rate of up to 1.2 gigabits. Finally reinforcement for your WLAN - and that without complex installation!
The WLAN repeater can be set up in a few simple steps and, thanks to the integrated signal strength indicator, can be easily positioned. Use the WLAN booster for a significantly improved WLAN range or simply set up a completely new access point. With the devolo WiFi Repeater ac you get the most out of your WiFi network. In addition, the adapter is equipped with the fast WLAN standard ac.
Perfect for WLAN devices
Extend your WiFi signal!
Surf, chat and stream at up to 1200 Mbit / s
Enjoy your video chat, surfing the Internet, film and music streaming from now on without interruption and without annoying dropouts.
Advantages at a glance
The WiFi Repeater ac from devolo is your reinforcement for the home network.
With the WLAN repeater, you not only surf wirelessly, you can also conveniently connect wired end devices such as PCs, smart TVs or streaming boxes via the integrated gigabit LAN connection.
The WiFi repeater is compatible with the WiFi standards ac / n / g / b / a and all common routers.
Immediately more WiFi
- Immediately more WiFi in the whole apartment for surfing, streaming and chatting.
- Thanks to WLAN acWLAN ac Since the introduction of standardized WLAN standards in 1997, mobile devices have been working with the IEEE 802.11 standard. Since then, this standard has been expanded again and again and has achieved new record speeds with the current IEEE 802.11ac standard.
Learn more up to 1200 Mbit / s data throughput for maximum speed.
- Compact, elegant design - flexible placement in the whole apartment.
Integrated gigabit LAN connection
- Integrated gigabit LAN connection for smart TVs, PCs, streaming boxes, etc.
- Practical LED signal strength indicator.
- Compatible with WLAN standards ac / n / g / b / a.
Optimal placement thanks to the LED signal strength indicator
The WiFi Repeater ac from devolo is your flexible WiFi and Gigabit Ethernet connection. The WiFi repeater is equipped with a practical LED signal strength indicator so that you can use the full potential of your home network. The 5-level display helps you to find the optimal position for the repeater at a glance.
You use stable and interference-free signal transmission even in rooms in which you previously had no reception. Thanks to the integrated dual-band function (2.4 + 5 GHz), the WiFi repeater achieves top data rates of up to 1200 Mbit / s.
The WiFi Repeater ac in the devolo online shop
Order your WLAN booster now very conveniently in the devolo online shop with a three-year guarantee, free shipping and return shipping. The WiFi repeater is compatible with the WiFi standards ac / n / g / b / a. If you have any questions about the installation, our support is of course available at any time. You can reach us by phone, email or live chat.
Use the devolo WiFi Repeater ac for the following WiFi devices:
Supported Operating Systems
- from Windows 7
- from Mac OS X 10.6
- 1x devolo WiFi Repeater ac (W / H / D: 59 x 91 x 38 mm)
- 1x installation guide
Register now for the devolo newsletter and secure a 10 EURO voucher code *:
The legal basis for processing is your consent in accordance with GDPR Art. 6 Para. 1a. You have the right to revoke your consent with effect for the future (GDPR Art. 7 Paragraph 3). Simply click on the link at the end of the newsletter.
* The minimum order value is 75 EUR. The voucher cannot be combined with other vouchers and is valid for 2 weeks from receipt.
- What does the feedlot contain
- How do cappuccino machines work
- What is a good commercial kitchen machine
- Am I pretty sweet average or below
- Why are cruise agencies rejecting my talent
- What's next for the post-merger force
- How will Brexit affect the Indian economy?
- What is the optical input
- Why do private MBA schools have quotas
- Do you know the Chinese singer Xusong
- What is a speed limiter
- Is exercise good for people with arthritis?
- What are energy uses
- Do routers have a firewall
- Which utilities are the landlords responsible for?
- How do I register a design?
- Was it really necessary to go to college?
- What are kata containers
- Is subcutaneous emphysema severe
- When was the first suspension bridge built?
- Schwannomas should be removed
- What do salts have in common?
- Can children go to this website
- Do you want to be a valedictorian