What are your favorite self improvement apps
Where do you start self improvement?
Many of us want to improve, but we don't know where to start or how to change.
Maybe it's the lack of time or motivation that prevents you from working on improvements, or maybe it's a simple procrastination.
Whatever the reason for neglecting self-improvement, there is an incredible variety of technical tools to help you move forward.
Start with confidence
As you travel to a better yourself, realize that self improvement begins with confidence. Knowing yourself, your habits, your motives, and your values will make it easier to transform your problem areas. If you take a good look at yourself from within, you will see who you really are.
Writing down your daily thoughts, activities, and revelations will do you good. One study has shown that writing relieves symptoms of depression. Here are a few of my favorite Journaling Apps 4 Awesome Journal Apps to Write About Your Day [iPhone] 4 Awesome Journal Apps to Write About Your Day [iPhone] Journal and Diary have a long rich history, and now thanks very much smart software developer, there are digital shelves of seductively rich apps that inspire you to jot down your memories and daily ... Read more:
- Momento (iOS, $ 1.99). With Momento you can take a snapshot of your day by integrating information from your social networks with your personal daily thoughts.
- My wonderful days (iOS, $ 2.99). If you want to keep journal entries short, My Wonderful Days is perfect. You can add your daily thoughts, upload pictures and record your mood.
Download: Momento for iOS | My wonderful days for iOS.
Personality test apps
You may be interested in learning more about your personality traits. Such knowledge will help you become more confident, which will then lead to more successful progress toward self-improvement. I like Know Thyself Pro (iOS, $ 2.99) and Personality Coach (Android, $ 9.99).
Download: Know Thyself Pro for iOS | Personality trainer for Android.
Reach out to others
Self improvement is a very personal process, but that doesn't mean you have to do it on your own. Communicating with other people about your intentions and progress can actually be very helpful. Here are a few ways you can effectively connect with others and fuel your self-improvement progress using tech tools:
- Find a mentor. There are many ways that technology can be used to find a mentor. Great mentors can be found on social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Try an advanced people search on LinkedIn. Ask yourself what you want in a mentor. Consider MicroMentor, a free online service.
- Find anonymous feedback. Receiving feedback is valuable and you need to learn to share the good with the bad. Anonymous Feedback Tools 5 self-improvement websites with some anonymous feedback from friends 5 self-improvement websites with some anonymous feedback from friends The web lends itself very well to anonymity. Visit a blog and you can rave or rave about without revealing your identity. Anonymous feedback (or any feedback), when constructive, is a great tool for improving ... Read More
- Use a life coach . You can talk to a life coach or use a life coaching app like The iCoach (iOS, $ 4.99). The app acts as your personal coach who supports you in different areas of your life, such as focus and clarity, health and finances.
Download: The iCoach for iOS.
In addition to self-awareness, some goals should be set for general self-improvement. What exactly do you want to improve and why?
Whether you're looking to improve your weight, mental focus, or your relationships with other people, think about schedules instead of deadlines and lifestyle choices instead of immediate life-changing changes.
Best apps for goal setting
Unrealistic expectations are among the top killers of a self-improvement plan. Start Writing Small, Measurable Goals How To Use If-Then Logic To Help You Meet Your Goals How If-Then Logic Can Help You Meet Your Goals We set new year's resolutions. It's about self improvement. But intent is not enough. To get through you need a plan of action. Continue reading . Once you know where you want to go, set an exact schedule for how to get there. These are my favorite goal setting apps:
- Habits List (iOS, $ 3.99). Habit List enables you to achieve your goals by creating good habits. You can set reminders, track progress, and more.
- Strides (iOS, free). The best part about Strides is that it's free and it creates beautiful graphics and visuals that show your progress.
Download : Habit list for iOS | Steps for iOS.
Make lifestyle choices
While it is noble to aim high and go out to transform your life instantly overnight, it is more practical to make lifestyle changes that you can incorporate into your daily life.
For example, instead of saying, "I'm going to lose 50 pounds in the next three months," make a commitment to replacing an unhealthy snack with a healthy alternative each day. You could use a free app like Los It! to help you reach your goal slowly, over time, and by changing your lifestyle.
Other self-improvement apps for making healthier lifestyle choices include:
- irunrun (iOS, free). This app is a performance and liability platform that will help you improve your life by focusing on recurring behaviors.
- Healthy recipes (iOS and Android, free). This app offers over 500,000 recipes from the popular Spark Recipes website.
Download : Lose it! for Android and iOS | irunrun for iOS | Healthy recipes for iOS and Android.
Try something completely new
Don't be afraid to break outside of your comfort zone and try something new. For example, learn a new language, sing in that language and maybe write subtitles in your favorite film in another language. (There is of course also an app for language learning. I like DuoLingo.)
Download : DuoLingo for Android and iOS.
Check out a day in the life of an interesting professional with a site like Life Tramp. And yes, this is where you can give back by helping someone find their own passion. You can even use the right tools to reinvent your career. Would you like to change jobs? 5 Tools To Help You Reinvent A New Career Want to Change Jobs? 5 Tools To Help You Invent A New Career Finding the right career is easier with online tools and career counselors. But to really understand your dream job, you need to dive deeper and decide for yourself whether this job suits you. Read More
Matt Cutts is the last person to be seen stuck in a rut. The Google engineer and a household name to webmasters around the world recommend trying something new for 30 days. Check out this excellent (and inspiring) three-minute TED conversation.
Enjoy your trip
A recent study by Oxford Economics found that the number of unused vacation days in the US is the highest in 40 years. By some estimates, workers leave nearly 25% of their vacation days. Wanderfly: Get Vacation Proposals Based On Your Preferences Wanderfly: Get Vacation Proposals Based On Your Preferences Read More On The Table Instead Of Working.
All work and no play can be stressful for everyone. Your journey to self improvement should be empowering. And while that comes with a little dedication, it should be fun. Work hard, play hard, and use the tech tools available to you to make the most of your life.
What do you struggle with the most when it comes to setting a new self improvement goal?What strategy did you use to overcome these struggles in the past?
Image source: roya miller
- Which came first through email or the internet
- What is the significance of stress invariants
- Which other words correspond to 100
- How does the wind speed affect the weather?
- What makes typing personalities so compelling
- What is insulating powder
- Is the economy more important than science?
- Prims algorithm real application
- What is the trend in the e-cigarette market
- Is there a future in SQL
- What good things will happen in 2018
- Schwannomas should be removed
- What is the best antioxidant drink
- What do current laws mean
- Snipers ever use lasers
- What is the axis of a telescope
- A cinnamon allergy is common
- Who was Gaea
- Why do plant cells not have lysosomes?
- Why do bridges sway
- Jazz guitarists ever use barre chords
- How to grow Super Napier weed
- Distract who belongs to
- How to say web in Hindi
- Dedicated GPU in the laptop is useful
- Which utilities are the landlords responsible for?
- What experiences have people had with weeds?
- What is the purpose of the melting point
- What is Cuba’s stance against terrorism?
- Where can I study astrobiology
- Chadda is a Sikh Punjabi family name
- Will Ripple's price rise after Tokyo 2020
- Who sold more records than the Beatles?
- Can an iceberg follow a ship