Does a DUI affect the OPT extension
Data protection is our top priority. We know that careful handling of your personal information is important to you. Therefore, your data will be treated by us in strict compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. This applies in particular to the processing of your personal data.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Electrical guild Duisburg, Düsseldorfer Strasse 166, 47053 Duisburg [email protected]
(see also our imprint).
You can reach our data protection officer at 23-1 Service GmbH (GF Bernd Ritscher)
Moselstrasse 9, 47051 Duisburgbr (at) 23-1.de
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using one of our contact forms, we will save the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name, your address and your telephone number) in order to answer your questions answer. We delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to store it, or we restrict processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you do this to assert or exercise it or you need to defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us (cf. § 77 GDPR).
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and z. B. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 forwarding of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
- the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit.
- this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact details (in writing or by email):
Electrical guild Duisburg, Düsseldorfer Strasse 166, 47053 Duisburg [email protected]
§ 6 Use of web analysis tools
a) Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc.(https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type / version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet usage for the purposes of market research and needs-based design of this website. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of us. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on(https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help(https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
b) Google Dynamic Remarketing
We use the dynamic remarketing function of Google AdWords on our website. The technology enables us to place automatically generated, target group-oriented advertising after your visit to our website. The advertisements are based on the products and services that you clicked on when you last visited our website.
If you do not want to receive user-based advertising from Google, you can use the to place advertisementsAd setting Deactivate from Google.
§ 7 integration of third party services (YouTube)
We have included YouTube videos in our online offering that go tohttp://www.youtube.com are stored and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in Paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
Our website only allows you to connect to YouTube. YouTube is a service provided by Google Inc., Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
The so-called "extended data protection mode" is activated for all YouTube videos on our website. YouTube provides this extended data protection mode and thus ensures that YouTube does not store any cookies with personal data on your computer. When the website is called up and the videos are embedded, the IP address is transmitted. This cannot be assigned unless you have logged in to YouTube or another Google service or are permanently logged in before viewing the page.
As soon as you start playing an embedded video by clicking on it, YouTube only saves cookies on your computer that do not contain any personally identifiable data thanks to the extended data protection mode. These cookies can be prevented by appropriate browser settings and extensions.
Further information on the integration of the YouTube videos can be found on the information page of YouTube.
§ 8 newsletter
As an additional service we offer you our newsletter. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you have given us your e-mail address, we will send you a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm this within 24 hours, your registration will be automatically deleted. If you confirm your wish to receive the newsletter, we will save your email address until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. The storage serves the sole purpose of being able to send you the newsletter. Furthermore, we save your IP addresses and the times when you register and confirm in order to prevent misuse of your personal data.
The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR.
You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time by email to ([email protected]) or by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter.
§ 9 Use of our member area / marketing pool
If you use our member area, the data you provided during the registration process will be saved and revocable. However, you can delete your account at any time in the member area.
As part of our marketing pool, we make various content available for download. You can also use our website and advertising material configurator to put together your own advertising material or your own website. If you want to use the services of the marketing pool, you have to register by stating your email address. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registration, i.e. your registration is only complete if you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation email sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein.If you do not receive your confirmation in a timely manner, your registration will be automatically deleted from our database.
The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. b and f GDPR.
§ 10 Use of our blog function
You can make public comments on our blog, where we publish various articles on relevant topics. If you submit a comment, it will be published with the corresponding post and the username you specified (possibly pseudonymous) will be displayed. If you leave a comment, we will store your e-mail and IP address internally, the latter being automatically deleted. This is based on the fact that we may be liable for illegal content. Comments are not checked before publication. However, we check these in random samples and can delete them if they contain illegal content.
The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit b and f GDPR.
§ 11 Links to other websites
Our online offer contains links to other websites or to other services such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. In this regard, the data protection regulations of the respective providers of the websites or services apply. We have no influence on whether they comply with data protection regulations.
§ 12 Change of the data protection declaration
We reserve the right to change or adapt this data protection declaration at any time, taking into account the applicable data protection regulations.
Status: May 2018
- How can I contact Paandu Rangan
- What is Renji's tattoo
- When did the squids start to live?
- Is Battlefield 1 a good game
- Who are the 7 Chiranjiv like Aswathama
- What is the future of personalized marketing
- Why did you choose PDPU College?
- Are Machiavellians superior to narcissists
- All Akatsuki die
- Andrew Johnson was rightly charged
- Leera is the currency of
- How do I learn data analysis online
- What is simple determinism
- How do I study financial markets
- Is Plancess good at physics
- Why Medical Waste Disposal is Necessary
- How to become an Ubuntu developer
- What is the result of immortality
- Which Republican presidents were not conservative
- What does Vitalik Buterin think of Cardano
- Japan is beautiful
- Why didn't you graduate?
- Where can I learn about marketing
- What Are Some Simple Amateur Photoshop Programs