What's the best homemade food
Homemade shortbread biscuits with easy preparation and delicious taste
- 110 g butter (be sure it has a room temperature, can then be better in the handle)
- 150 g cornstarch
- 150 g of powdered sugar
- 150 g of flour
- ½ packet of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 vanilla sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
In a bowl with a mixer, rub the softened butter and sugar into the foam. The foam is still lumps, but don't worry about it.
Then add cornstarch, flour, baking powder, egg, vanilla sugar and salt.
Treat the dough with your hands. He's nicely manipulated. If the dough sticks, add plain flour.
Once the dough has been thoroughly processed, wrap it in the food wrap and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
After half an hour, we take it out of the refrigerator and start making the dough. We always cut the piece off and shape the ball. By rolling the balls we are working on the ovals and we wanted.
We flatten each oval into a fork with a fork. Not only does it have a beautiful, aesthetic effect, but it also tells us later whether the cookies are already baked inside.
Place the flattened plates on a sheet of paper, bake with baking paper and bake for 10 minutes at 180 ° C.
Baked and cooked cookies stick with jam. Spoon one biscuit with a spoon and glue the other with a spoon. To make your jam better, you can try mixing them up. It's not necessary.
Don't miss a recipe, follow us on Facebook, click here.
- Who can really kill Superman
- What are some gifted and talented insights
- Should be 3D printer models free
- Why is tomato a fruit
- Estimation Estimation Calculate the YouTube turnover per year
- Why are templates used
- Is digital printing difficult to learn
- What are the best colleges in the Philippines
- Is Saudi Arabia facing a political crisis?
- What is God's Reality or Faith
- Will Lyrica kill you if you overdose
- Where to invest $ 1 million
- What is the purpose of the starter
- Most men are sexist
- What money do they use in Japan
- How can a manometer measure absolute pressure
- How do cameras record audio
- Why did Jesus come to abolish religion?
- What is the group of isometrics
- When will Coldplay come to China?
- What are bitcoins errors
- Will Twitter Ban Trump
- Do you like high school
- Are GMOs allowed in Europe?