What are planning claims
Urban preservation of monuments in small and medium-sized towns in the old Federal Republic
Go to content
13 case studies prove: Every small and medium-sized town is an unmistakable individual that requires its own or even special procedures in order to meet the goals of urban monument preservation.
A rough city typology has to be differentiated at best in the respective circumstances of the pressure to change. The relation between density and centrality and centrality to the size of the historic city center are the benchmarks for this. Above all, different planning requirements can be derived from this for the problem that the city is changing its old functions, while its spatial and building structure should essentially not be touched.
Hans Henning Buchholz tries to find out whether, given the fact that the federal and state governments will consistently withdraw from funding in urban development for a longer period of time, there are still options for urban monument preservation, which restrictions are to be expected and what urban preservation will be in the future will arrive.
The author also devotes himself to the problem of the ongoing restoration of old building structures, the history of monument preservation and the current state of discussion on the topic.
Your work at Verlag Dr. Kovač
Would you like to publish your scientific work? Find out more about our favorable conditions and our service for authors.
- Why are Indian marriages so expensive
- What is a fake hacker
- Buy money options
- How do people like living in Detroit
- Why are there no Persol imitators
- What is the Korean term for each
- Does my insurance cover my surgery
- Which Beatles song sold the most records?
- Uhm is a word
- Agile processes demotivates engineers
- Has anyone recruited through Kaggle
- Boris Johnson accepted the poisoned chalice
- How to root Sony Xperia E.
- Can my dog run a marathon
- What is the purpose of exercisability
- Is there a pattern change in SAT
- What happens at a Bruno Mars concert
- Donald Trumps is secretly a dog
- What are some examples of Sumerian innovations
- Why don't we teach history backwards
- In C ++, the class is a data type
- How many times has The Economist proven wrong
- How is culture related to intelligence?
- What is the best place in Saudia