Should I quit my job 4
4 women tell how things continued after their spontaneous resignation
It's surprisingly easy to stay in a job that you don't like. Security, steady pay, and predictability can easily cover up the often nagging feelings of restlessness you may have.
Millennials in particular are dissatisfied with their job in this country: According to the Deloitte Millennial Surveysfrom 2016, 34 percent want to change jobs in the next two years. Today's young workers are increasingly looking for non-monetary incentives in their job, such as a good corporate culture, work-life balance and the opportunity to work from home.
However, reality often deviates from this ideal: Bad management, an unhealthy office atmosphere or a lack of diversity and integration seem to be the order of the day. Nevertheless, it's not always just the others and there are certainly ways to make your task more interesting for yourself or to talk to your boss if something bothers you massively.
But sometimes the arc is already overstretched: Exhaustion, dissatisfaction and stress gnaw so much on some employees that they see no other option than to quit on the spot. This is usually preceded by the proverbial drop that has brought the barrel to overflow, i.e. any situation or conversation that has caused all the frustration of the past months - or even years - to explode.
To begin with, it may be incredibly liberating to quit when you affect. The question that arises after such a spontaneous emotional outburst, however, is: And how are things going now? If there is no new job in sight, the breakaway can quickly become a pretty big problem.
We spoke to women who dared to take this step anyway. What brought you into this situation and what happened to you afterwards?
- What happened to Hirohito after World War II
- How the world could be without cops
- Are you still watching the Friends series?
- Why is silence more painful than death
- What is freeze cryotherapy
- Are Savitar and Godspeed different
- Everyone in Israel is religious
- Should you buy a UM bike
- Has anyone cured depression with Ayurvedic medicine?
- How does a Spitronics device work
- What are some specialized cells
- What are your favorite cigars
- How can we create one-way emails
- Which PS2 emulator runs on Android
- Is gender a political ideology
- How close is artificial intelligence
- What is a Quora Audience
- Epistemological nihilism seems logical to atheists
- What is the median income in Utah
- What makes a wine vegan
- Is 16 GHz good for gaming
- How important is the 2016 election
- How much money does advertising come from
- There are many thrifty, very rich people