How are subatomic particles classified
What does "subatomic" mean in the Star Trek universe?
The atomic level refers to the Parts of an atom - protons, neutrons, etc. It is the level at which atoms are put together, not the level at which they combine. Subatomic would be the level below - quarks et cetera. What Kes is saying is that she can see BEYOND Quarks in even greater detail.
... Or at least that's probably what the writers do intended - Advances in understanding the sub-nuclear level have led to a separate classification of the particles in this area. So what probably happened here is a misunderstanding by the author about what "subatomic" actually meant.
- How hard is srmjee
- How do teenagers have so many followers?
- What separates one galaxy from another
- What are prophase metaphase anaphase and telophase
- Service increases spiritual strength
- What are the best selling dog accessories
- Has started sales for Hyundai Venue
- Is surrogacy legal in India
- What is social dynamic
- Is my puppy sick
- What is the mind of God
- What is the scientific name for algae
- Has Sling TV live TV service
- How does donation to charity vary from country to country?
- Can replace something new YouTube
- Is the I Ching book in the public domain
- What is the main purpose of darpa
- Is your programming developer job boring
- What is the meaning of limnology
- What does lame mean?
- Is love earned or given
- Why should girls share a friend
- What causes viruses
- What is meant by forced convection