Has Mueller Trump in his sights
New York Times report : Russia special investigator is now also targeting Trump's companies
According to a report, the Russia special investigator Robert Mueller is forcing the Donald Trumps company to surrender all documents related to Russia. The "New York Times" reported on Thursday.
The subpoena is the first to go directly to the Trump Organization in connection with the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. It had been delivered in the past few weeks.
With this approach, Mueller is getting closer to the US president. The action against the umbrella organization of Trump's companies is not without danger for the special investigator. Defense lawyers for the US president have long accused Mueller of exceeding his powers and improperly expanding his mandate.
Trump has warned Mueller of a "red line"
Trump himself had told the “New York Times” in July 2017 that if Mueller wanted to be interested in his family's finances beyond a connection with Russia, he would cross a “red line”.
According to the report, Mueller is investigating the possible role of foreign money in funding Trump's election campaign. A lawyer for the Trump Organization - Michael Cohen - is said to have written that he had connections to Russia's President Vladimir Putin: The construction of a Trump Tower in Russia could therefore have a positive effect on Trump's election campaign.
The summons also makes it clear that Mueller's investigations will not be completed for months. (dpa)
- What is the use of Protium
- Should the government be abolished
- Can digital currency bitcoins change the world?
- What is the best Trump flight
- What is the domain of a quadratic function
- What is Hootsuite in Social Media Marketing
- The British respect foreigners
- What do you avoid criticizing
- Which air force is the best
- How does Memcached compare to CDNs
- What is magnetic limitation
- Quora's feed never ends
- What is an insurance ombudsman
- There is a youth vaping epidemic
- How long do you keep having sex
- Which cryptocurrencies are high risk and high reward
- Are common household materials acidic or basic?
- What is the difference between Flash and Java
- What is a severe headache
- Is Google hackable
- Have you ever tried to eat snails?
- Is math a hard science
- Perform colon polyps before cancer bleeding
- What's so difficult about Morse code