Why do we love Charlie Sheen
Will the US cult series "Two and a Half Men" make an unexpected comeback? Charlie Sheen and a fellow German actor are said to have a plan.
Munich - Many series fans worldwide would cheer: The US cult series "Two and Half Men" could celebrate a surprising comeback. In the middle of it should be the former star of the series: Scandal actor Charlie Sheen (53).
The rumors got rolling by a German acting colleague: Pedro Lopez Martinez (46), who is known to the German TV audience with “Alarm für Cobra 11”. As the picture (article behind payment barrier) reports, Sheen and Lopez Martinez made friends at the "Comic Con" in Dortmund and now met again, this time in London. Lopez Martinez also appears as a Charlie Sheen double.
Lopez Martinez about the meeting: "We hatched common plans there."
Charlie Sheen back on "Two and a Half Men"? This is how the comeback should go
The focus of the new meeting is said to have been plans for the cult series' comeback. In 2015 this ended after twelve seasons, Sheen's character was no longer part of the series after the eighth season. Sheens was released after various escapades.
In season twelve, the creators of the series finally let Sheen's character die without casting him himself. According to Lopez Martinez, this is no problem for a new beginning: “Charlie already has the story in his head: He only faked his death to look for his half-brother in Spain. Charlie meets me there, with the same clothes and the same style as him, only younger. He thinks the idea is so brilliant and wants to discuss it with Chuck Lorre. "
But not only Charlie Sheen, but also the German presenter Johannes B. Kerner is currently planning his comeback and supposedly want to report back with a new show.
Is Sheen making a comeback on "Two and a Half Men"? "Charlie is so hot for his old role"
Until recently, the inventor of the successful series and Sheen were considered to be at odds. Lopez still believes in a surprising turnaround: "Charlie is so hot for his old role, he's doing everything for the comeback." Sheen himself has not yet commented on the plans.
Fans of "Two and a Half Men" and "Alle Liebe Raymond" mourn: Series star Georgia Engel died at the age of 70. But what did the actress suffer from?
Conchata Ferrell also worried her fans. The 76-year-old actress from the series "Two and a Half Men" is known as a grumpy housekeeper.
There were times when actor Charlie Sheen made headline after headline - but that should end once and for all. Another leading actor from "Two and a Half Men" has changed so much that he is hardly recognizable.
More about Charly Sheen in the video: "I've been sober for a year"
- What is an SEO Audit Report
- What can I sell on Fiverr
- When did swimming pool ownership become fashionable?
- Will Lyrica kill you if you overdose
- Physics majors can become doctors
- Why should girls share a friend
- Which laptop should I buy under 65k
- Will Stratis be the killer of Ethereum
- What is holding back the IoT industry
- Why is iOS JAILBREAK so famous
- Should the names of Jesus and God be capitalized
- How do magnifying glasses work
- Are Giani Giorgio watches collectable
- How is OU pronounced
- How do I organize great birthday parties
- What is NHT Global
- How can I permanently avoid acidic
- Why is the goddess Durga Aparna called
- Why are integrals important
- One gets lazy in hot weather
- How can I naturally prevent itchy skin
- The Facebook ad coupon is free
- PBS has its own film department
- What is a distributed energy resource DER
- What are the new restaurants in Bhopal
- What is the Seven Years War about?
- How many zeros have 2000 crores
- What are the types of missile canisters
- Is factory farming or hunting more humane
- What is Mewe used for?
- How do I apply for Cisco Certifications
- What are the best organic baby products
- Someone regrets their first love Why