The right time to start saving regularly is now. Any saver who wants to make a fortune with smaller amounts should have time and patience. That's why it's important to start putting money aside as early as possible. But only so much that it fits your life situation. You should therefore choose forms of investment that you can adjust if necessary. Ideally, you set up a standing order for the savings rate. You will get used to saving in no time. And if there is anything left in the account from tax refunds, Christmas bonuses or bonuses at the end of the month, put that aside if possible. You will be amazed what comes together.
How much risk can and do you want to accept when saving? If you want to park money risk-free, opt for the classic savings account. But if you want to invest longer, you should use forms of investment that promise higher returns in the medium and long term. However, they are also riskier at the same time. No matter which type of investment you choose: Make sure that the investment is safe. At SÜDWESTBANK, in addition to the statutory security of 100,000 euros, the deposit protection fund of the Federal Association of German Banks also applies.
Find out more about the individual types of investment and their funding opportunities. Our experts support you in saving regularly and tell you how you can best manage to stay on the ball in the long term.
- Will fleas bite ankle
- What were the Elpistostegidae
- Taoism which is natural
- Can I take omeprazole every other day
- Why don't companies install solar panels
- How many US states have you visited
- What is the saddest truth about Christianity
- Is corruption a symptom or the cause
- What are the NBA draft rules
- LiFi is still being developed
- How is the KNS Institute of Technology in Bangaluru
- What are the best IT job boards
- Make the 12th marker important in GRE
- Can I soundproof an apartment under 4000?
- What is the ultimate pedal board
- How many e-learning systems are there
- How can pseudoscience be recognized
- The original Nike Elite socks will be discontinued
- What's the nastiest IFTTT recipe
- Is dog food good for adult dogs
- Is geography a spatial science or not
- Prokaryotic cells have crystals
- How is it that all people are not enlightened
- How many countries adopt Hinduism