What is your interest in classified ads
Axel Springer has long had its sights on the eBay classified ads platform. Now it's getting serious: According to the Financial Times, the media group has made a billion-dollar offer for the classifieds portal.
Axel Springer and major shareholder KKR, a US holding company, are specifying their interest in eBay classifieds: The Financial Times reports, citing informed circles, that the media group has submitted an offer for the classifieds portal.
It should be a billion. In concrete terms, Axel Springer would have to pay around ten billion US dollars for the eBay Classifieds Group.
Background of sale
In order to increase eBay's share value, the financial investors Elliott Management and Starboard Value have been calling for business divisions to be spun off for some time. Under pressure from these influential hedge funds, the online trading platform has therefore been examining the abandonment of investments for a long time.
Specifically, it concerns the online ticket exchange StubHub and the eBay Classifieds Group (ECG), which also includes the German offers eBay classifieds and mobile.de.
EBay Classifieds is a kind of local ad market. Simply posting the advertisements is free of charge for the user. A fee for placing the advertisement is only due from the 51st advertisement within 30 days. The portal is financed through Google advertising and paid additional offers such as prominent placements.
Axel Springer has had an eye on the eBay subsidiary for a long time. But the group is not alone in this. In addition to KKR and Springer, the South African e-commerce and publishing group Naspers, the Norwegian media group Schibsted and a private equity consortium eBay are targeting classified ads.
- What is Drake's Fortune in 2019
- Breakup sex is okay
- Why is iOS JAILBREAK so famous
- Why does wearing a sports bra hurt?
- Which company offers strong VPS dedicated servers?
- Tennis Will Andy Murray wins Wimbledon
- Why is the troposphere the densest layer
- How do we really define wealth?
- Can quantum computers destroy cryptography?
- Which products use bamboo and why
- What do mathematicians hate most?
- How to pronounce eagle
- Why are there no gay rappers
- Why is the Sphinx too controversial
- What is the humanities department
- How do I make individual psychology positive
- What are the top 10 samurai anime
- How is the Jio network in Manali
- What are the advantages of a table
- What is Chekhov's weapon
- How are fantasy languages created
- Is milk dissolved or solvent
- How did green chemistry begin?
- Can step siblings marry in Islam
- Where is the SSC certificate
- My crush is afraid of rejection
- Which cities have electric scooters
- Can non-Muslims use Islamic banks
- What are some good mac games
- What are good ways to spend pennies
- Will Microsoft HoloLens make tablet computing obsolete?
- What about Dr. Christine Blasey Ford happens
- What is the meaning of limnology
- Can I do an MA in Defense Studies?