May vitamin B12 help with depression
According to studies: This vitamin helps with depression
The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that 322 million people worldwide are affected by depression. According to studies, a certain vitamin can be responsible for how we feel.
Several studies have so far shown that vitamin B, which is divided into eight different B vitamins, is related to the severity of depression. B vitamins are, among other things, for smooth functioning of brain, nerve and energy metabolism responsible and help z. B. at the Transmission of stimuli, thoughts and emotions from one nerve cell to another. They are also involved in the production of messenger substances such as adrenaline or hormones such as the sleep hormone melatonin and the happiness hormone serotonin. A deficiency in B vitamins can make us feel limp, tired, and lacking in energy. These feelings are even more pronounced in depression.
Depression - not a matter of the head
The connection between vitamin B deficiency and depression
Various studies have examined whether there is a connection between a vitamin B deficiency and depression. It turned out that Depressed patients had a lower vitamin B12 level and also had less folic acid (vitamin B9) had. Because these two vitamins are heavily involved in the functioning of the nervous system, researchers believe that deficiencies can exacerbate depression. The connection has not yet been clarified, but there is hope that B vitamins can counteract this depressive moods use to improve the mood. In the case of depression, the correct supply of nutrients and vitamins can support psychological therapy.
Here you will find very well rated vitamin B complex capsules >>
Which vitamins are still recommended?
- What is the fastest setting glue
- How difficult is AP Comparative Government
- What is the main concern in IOT
- How do you get to explore on Instagram
- What's wrong with modern cinema
- Which is better SMD or LED
- Call GOTV help or violate campaigns
- Is the prison industrial complex real?
- Are you a quaeker
- Are you a born doctor
- What is acne growth
- Is gender a political ideology
- Is mining crypto currency at home still profitable?
- Who is your favorite 20th century philosopher
- How is GNDU for physics
- Is Python 3 overrated
- How do I disable the Google keyboard
- Why is Europe appeasing Iran
- What do you mean by PHP
- How can I prepare for the Navy?
- How do I restore a SQL database
- What is the physiological cause of death
- Should you buy an annual house guarantee
- Your attitudes can affect your health