What triggers mental illness
Pain from mental illnessWhere is my pain coming from?
ABDA - Federal Association of German Pharmacists' Associations, Berlin (Ed.). (04/12/2011). "If they complain, they are better." Pharmaceutical newspaper, 15. (last accessed: November 19, 2020)
BDN, BKJPP, BVDN, BVDP & DGPPN (eds.). (10/17/2011). Unexplained organic complaints often have psychological causes. neurologen-und-psychiater-im-netz.org/psychiatrie-psychosomatik-psychotherapie/ratgeber-archiv/meldung/article/ungeklaerte-organische-beschhaben-haben-oft-psychische-ursachen/ (last accessed: November 19, 2020)
Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (Ed.). (2020). ICD-10-GM Version 2021, Systematic Directory, International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems. Cologne: German Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices.
Goddemeier, C. (2020). Neurasthenia: suffering from culture and civilization. Deutsches Ärzteblatt, 19, 34.
Hoc, S. (2004). Depressive disorders: Often associated with pain. Deutsches Ärzteblatt, 101, 25.
Kleimaier, F. & Rondeck, A. (February 4, 2019). Pain and Stress - an Inseparable Team? carstens-stiftung.de/artikel/schmerz-und-stress-ein-untrennbaren-team.html (last accessed: November 19, 2020)
Korb, J. Burnt out and plagued with pain. Pain and palliative care, 7, 22–24.
Lahmann, C., Henningsen, P. & Noll-Hussong, M. (2010). Somatoform pain - an overview. Psychiatria Danubina, 22, 453-458.
MEDICLIN Center for Mental Health (ed.). (undated). Psychosomatic pain disorders. psychische-gesundheit-donaueschingen.de/krankheitsbilder-therapien/akutpsychosomatische-schwerpunkte/psychosomatische-schmerz Krankungen/#aches-ohne-koerperliche-ursache (last accessed: November 19, 2020)
Nobis, H.-G. & Rolke, R. (undated). Challenge pain. paingesellschaft.de/topnavi/patienteninformationen/herausendung-schmerz/schmerz-und-psyche (last accessed: November 19, 2020)
Ritter, S. & Traute, M. (November 16, 2016). Chronic pain. anaesthesisten-im-netz.de/schmerzmedizin/einteilung-von-ache/chronischer-schmerz/ (last accessed: November 19, 2020)
Traue, H., Horn, A., Kessler, H. & Jerg-Bretzke, L. (2013). Psyche and pain. In: Baron, R., Koppert, W., Strumpf, M. & Willweber-Strumpf, A. Practical pain medicine. Springer: Berlin.
Wagner, B. (October 15, 2018). The body as a mirror of the soul - recognizing psychosomatic illnesses. lzg-rlp.de/de/event/der-k%C3%B6rper-als-spiegel-der-seele-psychosomatische- Krankungen-erkennen.html (last accessed: November 19, 2020)
- Which topic includes more numbers in GPAT
- Where do I see celebrities in Shanghai
- What is B12
- Why don't you have pets
- What is skeletal formula
- What is the brutal truth about mathematicians
- Under what light are mosquitoes visible?
- Why does spiritual awakening break your relationships
- What are some inexpensive social hobbies
- Is homeopathy effective for pneumonia?
- Are psychiatric nurses RNs or LPNs
- Who's the worst in BTS
- How can I draw this in R.
- What are the main facts of the calendar
- What is profiling
- Palestine is the largest prison in the world
- What's open on July 4th
- Why does society not like more revolutionary ideas
- What should be the training of SLA
- What are drivers in CodeIgniter
- What is the VAT in China
- How does Reddit make money
- What is space and free space
- How the ARCTIC OCEAN BECAME SALTY
- What's the best app builder
- What are licorice allsorts flavors
- What is the Tibetan government in exile
- How was the Rajya Sabha structured
- Is Go fun to play with
- Hawaii still has chiefs
- What are the examples of recursion algorithms
- How could Google Newsstand be improved?
- What is visually illusory