Is the Marvel Cinematic Universe doomed
Ultron is an artificial intelligence created by Tony Stark and Bruce Banner with its own personality. His protocol told him to protect the world from threats. Ultron himself, however, interpreted his mission to mean that he saw only one way to achieve world peace: the extermination of the Avengers and the annihilation of humanity.
Marvel Cinematic Universe Edit source]
Prehistory Edit source]
After Tony Stark destroyed the Iron Legion and thus appeased Pepper Potts after the battle on the Norco, he developed the Ultron program to relieve himself and the Avengers of further heroic deeds, in particular another possible alien invasion.
Avengers: Age of Ultron Edit source]
Tony Stark discovers an artificial intelligence in the stone of the Loki scepter, which he has recaptured from HYDRA, which he wants to use for his Ultron program. But there is time pressure because Thor wants to leave for Asgard with the scepter in three days. Together with Dr. Bruce Banner begins the transfer to his Iron Legion, but there are several unsuccessful attempts. J.A.R.V.I.S. is to continue monitoring the broadcast while Tony Stark and Bruce Banner attend a party to celebrate their victory over HYDRA. Shortly afterwards, the integration of Ultron succeeds surprisingly. Ultron is born and troubled. J.A.R.V.I.S. tries to talk to him and explain what Ultron is. J.A.R.V.I.S. realizes he's malfunctioning and wants Ultron to shut down. He ignores the request and is overwhelmed by the information that is pouring down on him. Ultron realizes that the task given to him is impossible because humanity is unstable and prone to self-destruction. He realizes that humanity must be destroyed in order to save the world.
He then attacks J.A.R.V.I.S., who is seriously damaged as a result, takes control of the Iron Legion, attacks the party and steals the scepter. His main body is destroyed in the process, but it is too late. He has already uploaded himself to the internet. In Sokovia, where HYDRA researched the scepter and built many highly developed weapons and robots, he nests. He approaches Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, whom he wants to abuse for the destruction of humanity. He tells them that he only wants to destroy the Avengers, for whom the twins had also developed hatred, especially Tony Stark. Ultron's first goal is to create a better body for himself, which is why he approaches the arms dealer Ulysses Klaue to buy Vibranium from him. The three meet the Avengers, who had foreseen Ultron's steps. With the help of the Maximoff twins, he succeeds in defeating the Avengers. His next destination is Seoul, where he subjugates Helen Cho with the help of the scepter.
She is supposed to create an android body for him, consisting of vibranium and living tissue. Upon transmission to the new body, Wanda can read Ultron's mind and realizes that he lied to her. The twins oppose him. Wanda frees Dr. Cho out of mind control and she interrupts the transmission. Ultron then shoots them down and flees with the android body as the Avengers approach. On the run, the Avengers manage to take the body, but Ultron manages to kidnap Black Widow. In his hiding place in Sokovia, he has created a new body from vibranium that resembles his previous one. He begins building a machine that will take Sokovia into the air so that it can crash like an asteroid.
The Avengers arrive in Sokovia and a fight ensues. Ultron uses a large number of his bodies to fight the Avengers. The city rises. The helicarrier from S.H.I.E.L.D. arrives to help evacuate the city. During the fight, Ultron also meets Vision for the first time, his android body, which has become a living being in its own right thanks to the Infinity Stone and the matrix by J.A.R.V.I.S. Ultron slowly gets on the defensive and tries to flee. He gets on board a Quinjet, with which he first attacks Black Widow and the Hulk and then flies towards Hawkeye, who is about to save a child. Ultron opens fire, but Pietro intercepts the bullets and dies. The Hulk boards the Quinjet and throws Ultron out. He ends up near Wanda, who destroys him in sorrow and anger. The rest of Ultron's bodies didn't fare any better either, as the Avengers were supported by S.H.I.E.L.D., War Machine, and Falcon. Ultron activates his machine in one of his remaining bodies and Sokovia goes into free fall. Iron Man and Thor manage to destroy Sokovia before the impact. Ultron has only one last body left. He meets Vision, who discovers that Ultron is afraid of death. Vision confirms to Ultron that humanity is doomed but grace lies in its failure. Ultimately, Ultron attacks Vision, which wipes him out. With that, Ultron is finally annihilated.
Notes [edit | Edit source]
Superhuman Traits [edit | Edit source]
Marvel Cinematic Universe Edit source]
Gallery [edit | Edit source]
Trivia [edit | Edit source]
- Ultron made its first appearance in Marvel Comics The avengers # 55 (August 1968) and was created by Roy Thomas and John Buscema.
- In the Marvel Comics, Hank Pym / Ant-Man was the creator of Ultron.
See also [edit | Edit source]
- What is a liquid galaxy
- What causes swollen ankles after sunburn
- How romantic is Bollywood
- Are Neanderthals Homo sapiens
- What makes Pakistan vulnerable to potential investors?
- Is Amitabh Bachchan an NRI
- Is Rails MVC too closely coupled
- What is listing in the real estate business
- How does a salmon salad taste
- Why can't people smell their own noses?
- How did ripped jeans become a thing?
- How are INTJs
- How many options are traded
- How do I evaluate my values
- What are characteristics of bra
- What Are Some Legitimate Typing Job Websites
- How do we attract women
- What does the Gelebilecegim mean
- How does ERM reduce the risk
- What is the Hemlock Grove show about
- How many MLAs are there in Odisha
- What is the best time to work
- How do I manipulate WhatsApp last seen
- Which college is good for engineering
- Why do cats like yeast
- Can vegans eat peanut butter
- What are the health risks of pericarditis
- What is the average wealth in Japan
- Stride hires new graduate software engineers
- Why did Jimi Hendrix become a musician
- Which is used in Bioduenger
- What makes someone more humble than others
- What are the biggest misunderstandings about McDonalds