What are some winter nail polish colors
The nail polish trends for autumn and winter
The colors of the fingernails are like fashion. Some things are in, some are out.
“You can also see the first trends in nail polish on the catwalks of international fashion designers,” explains shopping advisor Ritchie Karkowski from Timmendorfer Strand in Schleswig-Holstein.
Accordingly, various topics would prevail in the autumn-winter season. This includes opulently designed nails, which are often gold or silver and are often provided with glitter. These variants are often used with a deliberate contrast in the fall, for example with athleisure outfits, i.e. sporty clothing such as leggings or sweatpants, or a rough tweet, says Karkowski.
Neutral tones for almost every outfit
Exactly the opposite is presented by another, subtle trend this season: "Nude remains a big topic in autumn and winter", says Filiz Christoph, owner of the Adam & Eve Beauty Lounge in Hamburg. The beauty expert knows the reason for the unbroken triumph of the nude nails: They always look well-groomed and the neutral tones go well with very different outfits.
Speaking of fitting: "Now the color of the fingernails is increasingly being adapted to the outfit," says Christoph. "You paint them in a tone that is also used in a piece of clothing."
Half-painted fingernails: the trend of the hour
In addition to nude and opulent metallic variants, another variant that was heavily featured on the catwalks is also making a name for itself: half-varnished nails. Only the tips or one side of the nail are painted in color. “The rest is then put with clear coat,” explains shopping advisor Karkowski.
In addition to all the new products, there are a number of very classic elements that are also popular this autumn. “This includes black as a nail polish color,” says Melanie Paukner, beauty editor at the fashion magazine “Glamor” from Munich. In fact, black has been an autumn / winter trend for nail polishes for a long time.
In addition, gemstone colors such as emerald green, sapphire blue or ruby red are also in demand, says Paukner. Incidentally, this does not mean that you have to choose one color for all nails - on the contrary: Different tones, so that every nail looks different, are also in vogue.
If you like it particularly striking, you can look forward to it. Because, according to Filiz Christoph, “neon tones continue to accompany us in autumn”. And she also has a tip for everyone who likes things less flashy: Matt lacquers can also be used to set accents.
Back to naturalness: short fingernails are the order of the day
But it's not just colors or textures that are in focus. The shapes also change. This autumn, “Glamor” editor Paukner has stated that short nails with rounded corners are more popular than long claws.
This fits in with another trend from the catwalks: "Clearcoat was also seen very often," observed Ritchie Karkowski. The term for it is naked nails.
In order for these “bare nails” to look really good, they have to be well cared for and brought into shape. If you want to do something good for your fingernails, you can also use nail hardener instead of clear varnish for naked nails.
© dpa-infocom, dpa: 201002-99-802022 / 3
Show all articles for the following keyword:gold
Show all articles for the following keyword:autumn
Show all articles for the following keyword:Sweatpants
Show all articles for the following keyword:clothes
Show all articles for the following keyword:leggings
Show all articles for the following keyword:Fashion magazines
Show all articles for the following keyword:nail polish
Show all articles for the following keyword:silver
Show all articles for the following keyword:winter
- What cause are you fighting for?
- What programming language does PowerShell use
- Was L Ron Hubbard a fraud
- Why do colleges like AP classes
- What languages are spoken in Finland
- How do flowers develop into fruits
- How is SSN College doing
- How is COLA calculated for social security
- Who are the cricketers of India
- Which foods have significant long-term benefits
- Where do sexually transmitted diseases or AIDS come from?
- Jews were always diligent
- Where do millennials go for financial advice
- Which is worse bursitis or arthritis
- Is sex important in our life
- How influential was Black Sabbath on metal
- Japan has cars
- Married Sridevi Mithun Chakraborty
- Is the theory of evolution falsifiable
- Wyoming has an accent
- Which vitamins are good for Raynauds
- Do you believe that consciousness exists after death?
- How do I pronounce the Romanian alphabet
- Why do people defend themselves against capitalism?
- What nourishes the heart chakra
- Who are the top 3 in the US
- What is the GST rate for notebooks
- How does USA Today survive
- I hate god what can i do
- What do you like about Shakespeare
- Why are vegan products so expensive
- What are Biosphaere 2 and Biosphaere 3
- What is the warmest Russian city