Which health insurance is the cheapest
Contribution for students:
As a result of the introduction of additional contributions for individual health insurance funds on January 1st, 2015, the calculation of student contributions has changed, so that the student contribution is no longer the same, but differs from health insurance company to health insurance fund.
We have set up a separate page price comparisons for students for this purpose.
This is how your contribution as an employee is calculated:
Since the statutory health insurance has been financed equally since January 2019, employers and employees pay equal parts of the gross wage, the same contribution rate of 14.6% for all health insurance companies plus the individual additional contribution that each health insurance company determines itself.
The sum of the contribution rate and the individual additional contribution results in the total contribution rate of a health insurance company.
You earn € 3,000.00 gross per month. With a contribution rate of e.g. 15.90%, you and your employer pay the following contributions:
|Subsidy from the employer||7,95%||258,00€|
|Your personal contribution per month||7,95%||258,00€|
- What is the best microphone for ASMR
- Do you want to be a valedictorian
- What is the sales trade workflow
- Can an Indian software developer go abroad
- What causes impetigo on the cheek
- Is bad sometimes good
- Who are the prominent atheist writers
- When was tramadol classified as a narcotic drug?
- What are some winter nail polish colors
- What was the main purpose of the revolution
- How do animals breathe underwater?
- Which website offers free articles for Nepal
- Will Nokia survive in the 2017 market
- What is the current state of Slovakia
- How is folklore like mythology?
- Why are some companies not following SDLC
- What is SIP TLS
- What do the Finns think of Russians?
- How is formyl methionine used
- Think narcissists have spiritual problems
- Atheists believe that logic and math exist
- How did we discover spices
- What is the Christian predestination see details
- What is the Russian word for?
- What is the national saying of your country
- How do flowers develop into fruits
- How does the restaurant system work
- What is an MCI Credit Point
- How do small businesses get funding
- What is a browser window
- Will autonomous Uber cars be electric?
- How can I get it all wrong
- Where does a refrigerator go to drain water?