Hashirama Senju was a Buddhist
The Senju clan (千手 一族, "Senju Ichizoku"), also "Mori no Senju Ichizoku" (森 の 千手 一族, "Senju Clan of the Forest") and "Sen no Te o motsu Ichizoku" (千 の 手 を 持 つ 一族, "A Thousand Skill Clan"), was once considered one of the strongest of all clans and was feared by everyone else. The only clan that, according to Madara, was able to compete with the Senju clan was the Uchiha clan.
Origin of the Senju clan
The origin of the clan is with Ashura, the younger son of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki. Ashura inherited his father's "body" - his life force and physical energy. He believed that love was the key to peace. When Hagoromo was on his deathbed, he appointed Ashura to be his successor and the new head of the Ninshu. This decision angered Indora and he challenged his brother. Thus began a war that continues to this day and is fought between the successors of the brothers - the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan.
Cooperation with the Uchiha clan
When both clans had had enough of the eternal fighting, they decided to join forces and together with Hi no Kuni to found a village called Konohagakure. The Senju have retained their central position in the village, but the Uchiha have been increasingly displaced by the Senju. Madara Uchiha, the leader of the Uchiha clan, and Hashirama Senju, the leader of the Senju clan and later the Hokage, disagreed on the regulation of laws and the distribution of power in Konoha, which is why the two of them quarreled . They fought each other at the Valley of Fate, with the First Hokage winning.
Relationship with the Uzumaki clan
The then Hi no Kuni was adjacent to a small country, the realm of the strudel. The Uzumaki clan lived there, which was distantly related to the Senju clan. Hashirama Senju married a strong female ninja from the ranks of the Uzumaki clan, Mito Uzumaki. This supported him in the fight against Madara Uchiha and sealed the Kyūbi no Yōko in itself.
Today no person is known who officially still belongs to the Senju clan. According to a statement by Tobi, the will and the strength of the Senju clan should still live on in Naruto.
Known members of the clan
- In the district Adachi in Tokyo has had a bridge called "Senju Bridge" since 1954 (Senju-Ōhashi).
- Since both Nawaki and Tsunade are grandsons of Hashirama Senju, it is possible that they still have his last name.
千手 Senju means "A Thousand Hands" and comes from the Buddhist Bodhisattva Guānyīn, in Japan 千手 観 音 Senjukannon called. She has many eyes so that she can see the suffering all over the world, and many arms so that she can help everywhere.
- Which word fits a possible situation
- Sugar weakens masculinity
- What was your experience fighting addiction
- What do foreign consulates mean?
- What Website Builders Are Small Businesses Using
- How do I really master web coding?
- Where is the Chevy Cruz made?
- Often hate going to work
- How do I report medical abuse
- Where's Boy George
- Are there training courses on RPA
- What happened in Berlin
- How can I become a Udemy teacher
- Helium diffuses faster than hydrogen
- What did the Germans invent?
- What does the term wet ignition pill mean?
- When will SSDs completely replace HDDs?
- How do I cure red eyes
- Is capitalism parasitic to the world?
- What is the example of mycorrhizae
- What is the origin of monism
- Hard Candy is a good makeup brand
- Where can I catch panfish in Utah
- What rhymes with gross