Will Apple do well in AI
Dieter Bohn from "The Verge" used an airtag to follow his colleague Vjeran Pavic "with a single Apple Airtag and without a phone, smartwatch or other means of communication" and was impressed with how quickly he was able to track it down. He found it after about half an hour, "on a street corner with no pedestrian traffic, which meant that the sporadic signals I received to pinpoint its location came from a couple of iPhones in passing cars." He also appreciated the ease of use of the Airtag, the "cute" design and the easily replaceable battery.
CNN's Jacob Krol also spent some time on Air Day and concluded it was worth the wait. He particularly praised the device's built-in privacy, which "gives us more leeway compared to other trackers," and the precision search made possible by the ultra-wideband chip. He called the turn-by-turn instructions that require an iPhone 11 or 12 "literally a game changer".
Tom's Guide's Mark Spoonauer also called Airtag "the key finder I've been waiting for", praising the ease of setup and functionality. His only complaint was the relatively quiet sound the tracker made, which other reviewers have confirmed: "The device only has enough surface area to make sound, so you definitely have to be on the same floor as the lost item to hear the air tag if it happens to be under something. "
A small problem with Airtag, however, is its susceptibility to scratches. Similar to the original iPod, neither the front nor the back are particularly scratch-resistant, especially if you throw it into a pocket without a tag. Bohn from "The Verge" shared some pictures of his scratched airtag "after a few hours of handling", something to keep in mind.
The Airtags cost 35 euros each or 119 euros in a pack of four. The accessories cost from 14 euros for a Belkin key fob and go up to 449 euros for a Hermès luggage tag. (Macworld)
- How are ingrown toenails removed
- You can drive without a drive shaft
- Can be introverted love
- What prevents an open box
- What is Nirjala Ekadashi
- Intensive cultivation is good for agriculture
- Are Pinterest photos in the public domain
- What are the components of a motorway
- What do you do to get inspiration
- Do you like the smell of lavender
- Can a butterfly communicate with a caterpillar?
- They still make flip phones
- Do people fear memories
- How do database services work
- What does Malachi 2 4
- Will the gig economy replace traditional work
- What is the biblical answer to slander
- What are equivalent weights in polyurethane
- Will kill IBM Watson Jeopardy by winning
- How is Kubernetes different from Docker Swarm
- Which construction software does EEE-Engineering use
- Be able to spot bot questions about Quora
- What's the newest social media site
- Which film gets too much undeserved hatred?