Why do people panhandle incorrectly
What can you do about false monks?
I have a few suggestions.
Protect yourself the possibility of false language by not saying anything about these people, their motives or actions that you personally do not know to be true. even if it seems very likely that they are deceiving. If you want to warn family and friends, stick to only what you believe to be true, such as "In the tradition I am studying, monastic rules do not allow monks to ask for money or sell good luck charms."
Protect yourself prior to the occurrence or persistence of negative conditions by not identifying with this problem. It's not personal. Cities have always been magnets for people who have tended to "collect creative donations". ;-) City dwellers are quite well versed in such things and the media is unlikely to downplay them indefinitely. It's too strange a story to ignore forever.
Protect yourself of "I and my" Buddhism getting a bad rap. Really terrible things have happened in the context of other religions; bloody wars, sexual exploitation, financial scandal.
The Buddha's teachings continue to shine. A little thing like this can't tarnish. :) :)
- What is the surface temperature on titanium
- Who were the best Commonwealth soldiers
- What is ICR
- What organisms are considered viviparous
- What is the name of an official signature
- Who owns the French software company Murex
- Can Sasuke receive the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan
- Will replace school bags with laptops and iPads
- Income from capital gains will be gradually taxed
- How to clear notifications on LinkedIn
- Why am i so lazy
- When do birds make spring nests
- How does Euglena move
- What is a thermite mixture
- What is your favorite sunset experience
- What are some winter nail polish colors
- What is fairness
- What is a storm surge
- Should I learn Danish?
- What's the Best Grossry Store Name
- Is the I Ching book in the public domain
- Is 16 GHz good for gaming
- How do you practice 12 math
- How do you feel about tips in restaurants