Are you against open boxes
Puzzle 65 - Game Tips Professor Layton and the Pandora Box FAQ
Game Tips: Questions and Answers about Professor Layton and the Pandora Box
Got answers to questions about Professor Layton and the Pandora Box? Then you are right here:
Look for the open questions and take care of one or the other.
Again and again, great competitions take place here in the tips channel, for which you automatically qualify with a meaningfully answered question. Of course, you also collect 4P successes on the side!
Here are the TOP 5 respondents for the current and last week:
- I'm through with playing. Now I'm looking for riddle 65. Joanie should ask me. But maybe she doesn't feel like it because she always tells me the same thing (about a girl ...). And the customer is somehow not thirsty either, I've run through the village umpteen times and always to him to see if he's thirsty, but unfortunately none. What else can I do?????
- 3 answers:
- Yes, you have to go to a certain location for the event to be triggered - I think it should be the alley where Dogey is (which was initially guarded by the dog). You just go through it to the end and then into the house. I guess you've already found all 7 photo pieces by the time you're out there again ?!
I think if you have looked around there, you should also be able to unlock puzzle 65 ... If not you can contact me again, then I'll take another look ^^
mfg Sato :)
- Oh my goodness - no my mistake:
I also thought that the riddle comes from Joannie, but it's not that ^^
The riddle comes from Dawson, in the house to the left of Goannie (antique shop), from him you get riddle 65 - If it is already gone, it will surely be found in Grandma Enygma's hut :)
Then again sorry for the post above, but that was probably only with the location of the picture part so ^^
So hope this helps!
mfg Sato :)
Oh yes, before I forget, you get the riddle after Dawson was thirsty - So just in and out of the house until he's thirsty
Maybe your other problem with the tea will be solved that way ^^
- I got out of the door about 20 times and back in again, but it helped. At some point he was thirsty and I was the 26th.
- Why can't we erase our memories
- What does meth withdrawal help?
- Publishers should create their own digital bookstore
- What is the 3 second rule
- How much does a red 8k camera cost
- How do you say lush in Spanish
- What are alternatives to Amazon aStore
- What is mobile rooting
- What are some unknown facts about Xiaomi
- HelloFresh is planning a stock exchange
- Why do you sleep so hard when you are tired
- Should I go to England alone?
- What is reformative justice
- What is the warmest Russian city
- What are free skins for Mobile Legends
- White spot on luxury vinyl floor
- Is echinacea a good antibiotic
- What is the best brand of henna dye
- Are there famous brands that don't advertise
- Can AFib go away
- Is this homunculus experiment real
- What is the difference between fetch and fetch
- Why is Easter such an important holiday
- Is fracking good for the environment?