What should be the training of SLA
Training as a mathematical-technical software developer (MATSE)
The Institute for Structural Mechanics and Lightweight Construction at RWTH Aachen University has been a training center for mathematical-technical software developers since 1998. Parallel to the 3-year training at the institute, in which we work closely with the scientific staff of our institute, a MATSE trainee is completing a bachelor's degree in "Applied Mathematics and Computer Science" at the Aachen University of Applied Sciences, Jülich department.
Mathematical-technical software developers are entrusted with various tasks at our institute, e.g. the conception, implementation and maintenance of software systems based on mathematical models for our demanding research projects. The prospective mathematical-technical software developers support the project processing, in particular through programming work.
Our goal is to convey the close interlinking of practice, research and training. Our offer includes, on the one hand, the implementation of software products, and on the other hand, there are unique opportunities to jointly examine questions profitably on a real model and to make solutions practical and tangible.
Further information on the MATSE training at RWTH Aachen is available here.
Further information on the Institute for Structural Mechanics and Lightweight Construction at RWTH Aachen is available here.
- Marriage really makes you happy
- Who are some good Israeli writers
- How was India's defense system
- How did social media corrupt youth
- How physically positive is your mother anyway
- Germany and Russia were allies
- How is the broadband in Pune
- What was Instagram's biggest scandal
- Are you a born doctor
- When are artists paid for exhibitions
- Support is a word
- What does the flag of Chechnya mean
- What are the limitations of recurring neural networks
- What happens to Sgt Bergdahl
- What produces carbon
- Who develops the graphics at Apple
- What is Jungkook's full name
- Believe God in hospitals
- Does music affect heart rate
- Is the anime gangsta worth watching
- What are the uses of cluster computing
- Can be torture in some situations
- Why do we have false memories
- Which format does Amazon Kindle accept
- Why is Good Friday called Good Friday
- Is anarchy a good political system
- How is the film chemically color corrected?
- What does your reputation mean in front of you
- Why should you invest in HYIP
- What is the importance of character motivation
- Which country did Constantinople take and how
- What technology stack does CloudBees use
- Why is cancer in children increasing
- Is the public transport in Germany reliable?