What is the name of node js
What actually is Node.js?
- Explanation of Node.js
- Advantages of Node.js
- Node.js near Mittwald
With Node.js one would like to standardize the web development and get the possibility to use a programming language - both in the frontend and in the backend. This has a number of advantages:
- You can use the same naming conventions in the frontend and backend, so that you have a tidy and consistent code base
- As a developer, you no longer need different tools for development, but can continue to use the tools you are already familiar with
What do I need backend services for? Many applications on the Internet, apps on your computer or smartphone are pure operating elements for the customer. The apps themselves communicate with the backend services via an interface (API - Application Programming Interface) and exchange data. The actual work takes place in the backend (on servers in the data center or in the cloud). There the data is received, checked for validity and saved in a database. Depending on what kind of service it is, further processes are triggered (e-mails or push messages sent, workflows started, ...), your data is processed and sent back to you in some form, where you can put it in your app.
In addition to the performance, a package manager is included (npm - Node Package Manager), which provides you with a huge (if not the largest) number of open source packages that are freely available to you and ensure that you can use the bike don't have to reinvent. So you can get started right away with the core logic of your services. With the help of npm, modules and all their dependencies can be searched for, installed, kept up-to-date and deleted again.
Our developers at Mittwald in product development also rely on Node.js. Along with Golang, Node is the second main programming language used to create backend services. Depending on the purpose of the service, a decision is made as to which programming language is used and which is more suitable. The developers also have their preferences, but in the end each of the languages has its advantages and disadvantages and based on the strengths, the right language is then decided.
If you are now in the mood for the topic, then you will be happy to hear that we are currently working on offering you Node.js as a customer. We'll keep you up to date here.
- Is ExpressVPN good for Kodi
- How does our soul bring us to life
- Who are the 7 Chiranjiv like Aswathama
- What are some uses for noble gases
- How difficult is AP Comparative Government
- What is Ahrefs alternative
- Must invest math
- Is maremade real or fake
- Which organic compounds do not contain hydrogen?
- What is the meaning of oops
- What is the past continuously
- What is 4 divided by 1 4
- Why don't girls seem to like me?
- What would happen if Algeria invaded France?
- Why should girls share a friend
- Killed Facebook and Twitter social bookmarking
- What do silver coins look like
- What are examples of hearty foods
- How is Brahma Vaivarta Purana authentic
- What organisms are considered viviparous
- How can I improve my audit plan
- What is calibration chain and traceability
- Do you think mining harms the environment?
- What is modern art aesthetics