Which is the most strenuous sport
The right sport - does it always have to be the most strenuous sport?
The right mix of sport
A single sport that is practiced also brings something. But a variation between several disciplines is always advantageous. Both endurance sports and strength training are recommended. Endurance sport is the basis and can remove calories minute by minute. Weight training also has the best properties. Calories are not only consumed during the exercise, but also afterwards (afterburn effect). And in the long term, the increase in muscle mass, which automatically results from weight training, means that more energy is consumed at rest than, for example, from fat tissue. Anyone who wants to be active should aim for the right mix of sports.
Other activities besides sport
In order to burn calories, not only strenuous sport, which is also referred to as such, is suitable. It is not bad to also ensure physical activity outside of defined recreational sports. Climbing stairs - instead of an elevator or escalator - also breaks down fat. It is the same with walking or cycling instead of using the car for shorter distances. This energy consumption is often more important than tensing up in over-ambitious sport and otherwise being sluggish.
In various activities outside of sport, the following calories can be consumed over an hour:
- Washing up: 230 kcal
- Cleaning up: 200 kcal
- Ironing: 150 kcal
- Office work / computer work: 100 kcal
- Gardening: 300 kcal
- Home improvement: 230 kcal
- Chop wood: 700 kcal
- Cooking: 170 kcal
- Kissing: 70 kcal
- Cleaning: 200 kcal
- Mowing the lawn: 370 kcal
- Sex: very different, depends on the activity and the type of game
- Vacuum cleaning: 240 kcal
- Standing: 110 kcal
- Climbing stairs: 600 kcal
Again, these actions are beneficial when it comes to losing body weight. Most things aren't quite as effective as real exercise. But many small changes can make a difference in the sum. It is advisable for everyone to be more active in "normal life".
Also pay attention to your diet
The best sport is of no use without proper nutrition. Some think that you can lose weight with just a few units of exercise without any other behavioral change. But overeating is more important than a few rounds of exercise. You would have to do a lot of intense sport to compensate for daily excesses of food.
Therefore, active people who want to lose weight should also pay attention to the calories in food and drinks. The type of food is not unimportant. Protein-rich food turns out to be particularly beneficial when exercising, because the proteins help build muscle. Overall, it is recommended that the diet is balanced.
- What is an example of INTJ cynicism
- Does the fast game affect the rank in Overwatch
- Is it worth meditating every day
- What are some important tips for cornering
- What are the greatest architectural works
- What is good travel route creation software
- Who is the next great musician?
- What is the process of mass spectroscopy
- What do the Finns think of Russians?
- What is your biggest time management regret
- How do Ryder Cup captains choose games
- What makes a life really meaningful
- Why does Google publish its research
- I have a good voice
- Why don't my Sims 4 open
- What is Hunan beef
- What is ironic about ironic Baerten
- BMC is a government agency
- Which countries have the best entrepreneurs
- Which course should I follow?
- How do you say artificially in Spanish
- What is dog food made of
- Why can't you choose your religion
- Where should I buy black shoes
- What is generalization in research
- How was the first spore made
- Infants may suffer from depression
- Why do Latinos hate Donald Trump
- How dangerous is a tarantula bite
- Why doesn't my cat eat
- Married Sridevi Mithun Chakraborty
- Are GMOs allowed in Europe?
- How can I stop drawing in class?