Why do you like engineering
Thank you for your interest. If you wish to apply for a position outside of India, please reach out to your referrer to start a new referral process by referring you for the position in the desired country. You will now be redirected to India Jobs Portal to explore other opportunities within India.
Do you capitalize on QUALITY? IT is exactly your thing? Do you like change?
Then live your passion in a position in which you support our customers, companies from all industries, with the help of modern quality engineering methods in the optimization and delivery of their software tests up to the transformation to quality engineering. At Accenture IT Consulting, you will work with authentic personalities who have one thing in common: Passion for change. We are looking for personalities who will expand our agile and interdisciplinary teams with their knowledge and skills. The synergy of technology and human intelligence as well as creativity helps us to ignite digital innovations and change the world, according to our motto "let there be change". Become part of our team and help our customers seize the opportunities offered by digital change.
This position is possible full-time, part-time and locally.
That awaits you
- Depending on your specialization, you will take on one of our quality engineering roles, e.g. B. in the area of Quality Engineering, Test Management, SAP Testing, Intelligent Test Automation, Performance Testing, SDET or Agile / DevOps Test Engineering.
- In the chosen specialization, you will implement your skills and know-how in innovative quality engineering approaches for the customer.
- We will adapt your future role and your scope of responsibility to your previous background. Gradually, you will then continue to develop your skills in the career path you have chosen.
- Depending on your experience, you can quickly take on (partial) project responsibility.
- At Accenture, further education and training opportunities as well as thought leadership are important components
We look forward to it
- IT-oriented studies, IT training or professional experience in quality engineering (test)
- Experience in the selected role
- Practical insights into test conception, design and implementation (e.g. ISTQB certification Foundation Level) with HP ALM, Loadrunner, Jenkins, Jira, TOSCA, Selenium etc.
- Knowledge of DevOps, agile project methods and / or traditional development methods
- German and English fluent in presentation, team player qualities and project-related mobility
At Accenture you will work with authentic personalities who have one thing in common: passion for change. We are always looking for new employees who, with their personality, knowledge and skills, can make our agile and interdisciplinary teams even better. The synergy of technology and human intelligence helps us spark digital innovations and change the world. Become part of our team and implement innovative solutions with which our customers can seize the opportunities of digital change.
Do you have any questions? Then contact our recruiting team by email at [email protected] or by phone at 00800 45045045.
We are looking forward to your application!
LocationsBerlin, Bonn, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Kaiserslautern, Munich, Nuremberg, Stuttgart
Statement on equal opportunities
We are looking for people with their own life plan and unusual curriculum vitae. Individual instead of uniform. Diversity instead of norm. Diversity is our strength and an essential component of Accenture's corporate culture. We promote an integrative and open work environment in which everyone can show themselves as they are. Every applicant is welcome at Accenture: regardless of origin, nationality, belief, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, gender and other legally protected reasons.
Work where you are inspired to discover your strengths and where your talents are nurtured. Innovate with the latest technology on the coolest projects you can imagine.
Do your best every day in a work environment that helps you innovate in everything you do.
Training and development
Take the time to train yourself regularly in our regional learning centers, networked classrooms and online courses.
Benefits at Accenture
What you do with us should be worth it! That is why we offer you a wide range of benefits with real added value.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 employees work every day for customers in over 120 countries to combine technology and human creativity. We focus on change in order to create added value and mutual success - for customers, employees, shareholders, partners and for the community.
From young professionals to management level, across all business and industrial segments, get to know our employees who use technology to make a difference every day.
Become part of our team
Look for open positions that match your skills and interests. We are looking for passionate, curious, creative and solution-oriented team players.
- How often does the home loan interest rate change
- How is freedom possible 1
- Why is my parrot shaking
- What purpose do other planets serve?
- Most men are sexist
- What is the best CAT coaching center
- How do leafy vegetables slow down your metabolism
- What is the science behind Ruelpsen
- How can I repair black armpits
- What is integrity in a simple definition
- Why does beta thalassemia cause microcytosis?
- What is pre-checked in hockey
- How did you endure an abusive relationship
- How do you describe a beautiful garden
- Why is Southern Comfort freezing
- What is the future of personalized marketing
- What year did George Romero die
- What is Saskatchewan's economy
- How good are hand woven fabrics in Telangana
- How does Bitcoin OTC work
- What is a deep learning optimizer
- How committed are you to your husband
- Why is karma considered fate
- How strong is Kisame without samahada
- What is the life cycle of a credit card
- What is the advantage of Infosys
- We wanted to die as human beings
- Will Node die in the future
- What is Avicii's Favorite Social Media
- At what temperature did ice turn into water?
- How much antimatter exists in the universe
- Spiders eat other spiders
- Actions are more important than intentions
- Why we are so curious about curiosity