How do we do a weight-free gym
Fit without equipment: 3 workouts with your own body weight - Workout Wednesday
Do you finally want to be slim and defined? We have put together 3 free workouts for you. This way you will get fit without any devices, machines or any equipment.
Fit without equipment: where does the hype come from?
It has been for a few years Bodyweight training More and more popular. It used to be frowned upon in gyms, hated in school sports and simply a necessary part of warm-up in club sports. Today you can see more and more people in parks alone or in whole groups who only use their own body weight to look slim and well-trained. The hype came mainly from Mark Lauren and his book "Fit Without Devices".
With us you now also get a 12 week training plan full of exercises with your own body weight. In our Shape complete package you even get this guide with a nutrition plan and many delicious recipes for free.Get the Shape Guide for free
Fit without equipment: advantages
Training without equipment has a lot to offer. You have these advantages when you train with your own body weight:
- It's cheap because you no gym membership have to pay.
- Because you no devices need, you are not tied to a place.
- You can easily vary the difficulty of the exercises and adapt them to your level of training.
- Perfect for HIIT workouts.
- Your Body feeling increases sharply.
- Holistic, functional approach because the exercises target many muscles at the same time.
- Trained Coordination and strength endurance
Fit without devices: disadvantages
Of course we don't want to withhold anything from you. Bodyweight training also has disadvantages that you should be aware of:
- Building muscle with your own body weight is only possible to a certain extent.
- After that, only the strength endurance increases, but no longer the maximum strength.
- The back is most effectively trained with pull-ups, but this exercise is very demanding for beginners and very overweight people.
Fit without equipment: training plans
So that you can finally get started and train with your own body weight, you get 3 of our workouts without equipment.
Here you get 10 exercises for a circuit trainingthat you have to do one after the other without a break. 3 rounds are a minimum. Advanced students do 4 rounds. If you still have enough power now, you can also add a 5th lap to the back.Download circuit training
A workout consisting of 8 different exercises. Every lap only takes 4 minutes. But that doesn't mean you should take this workout lightly.Download the bodyweight training plan
The perfect workout with a focus on the abdominal muscles. In this crisp HIIT unit you train all areas of your stomach. With this you create the perfect conditions for a strong six pack.Download Abs Workout
- Getting fit is very easy without equipment.
- With the right exercises, you can vary your training very well without equipment.
- Primarily trains strength endurance and coordination.
- Muscle growth is only possible to a limited extent.
- What are the benefits of night lights
- Why is the Mandela Effect a joke
- Which French rap artists do you recommend
- What is there something interesting to write about
- Do you cry in public 1
- What is the Perl thing anyway
- What are the historical events of 2017
- What are some IQ level IQs?
- Iron deficiency is linked to excessive sweating
- Why is there no quadcopter with a smartphone
- What is the difference between normality and normality
- What is your favorite magazine
- Are pinto beans keto friendly
- Who is Ram Mohammed Singh Azad
- Why did you settle in Bengaluru
- What are some mechatronics mini-projects
- What is satellite technology
- I don't deserve to live
- Why didn't Maria need a savior?
- Which is better Splunk or ELK Stack
- What are the greatest architectural works
- The movie Insidious is available on Netflix
- How did the death of Nostradamus affect his believers?
- How many protons does H20 contain