Who are the greatest psychologists since Freud?
(1895–1982), [KLI], Psychoanalysis, psychoanalyst and Sigmund Freud's youngest daughter, was born on December 3rd, 1895 in Vienna and died on October 9th, 1982 in London. Anna Freud initially worked as a teacher, but after her training analysis, which she completed with her father, she worked as a psychoanalyst. Anna Freud emigrated to Great Britain with her family in 1938. In London she founded the Institute for Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy known today as the Anna Freud Center. After the death of Sigmund Freud, Anna Freud and the influential psychoanalyst Melanie Klein had a much-noticed scientific dispute under the name Freud / Klein controversies got known. The discussions dealt with questions of the conceptualization of child development, the technique of child analytical treatment and general psychoanalytic concepts. The controversies led to the formation of factions within the British Psychoanalytic Association that still exists today. Anna Freud achieved her greatest scientific merits in the field of child psychoanalysis and in the field of so-called I-Ps. Based on Sigmund Freud's psychosexual phase theory (Freud, 1905; libido, instinct theory), Anna Freud described in one of her main works "Paths and Irrpaths in Child Development" (Freud, 1968) typical developmental lines of adolescents: "from infantile dependence to adult love life", " from egoism to friendship and participation in a human community "and" from auto-eroticism to toys and from play to work ". It was her esp. About the psych. To emphasize the contribution that “the ego contributes to the choice and formation of the object relationship”. In addition to describing normal child development, Anna Freud dealt with typical developmental disorders (developmental disorders, profound, developmental disorders, circumscribed). Her work in this area is in the psychoanalytic child and adolescent psychotherapy clin. relevant. Her work "The I and the Defense Mechanisms" (Freud, 1936) is considered to be one of the fundamental works of modernism I-Ps. While with Sigmund Freud v. a. the defense mechanisms of the ego were examined under the aspect of drive repression, Anna Freud emphasized the development-promoting adaptation function of the ego and its defense mechanisms.
References and in-depth literature
- What are some adorable merchandise from BTS
- Anyone can do push-ups
- Can bioinformaticians work from home?
- Did Jesus look like some Palestinians
- Why is Tanzania a mixed economy
- What mechanisms enable snakes to predict earthquakes?
- Are tattoos bad for your blood?
- Is Lamar Jackson better than Randall Cunningham
- Have capacitors polarity
- Can I be hypnotized by my phone?
- What is soil mineralization
- Why do spiders come into the house
- Should I learn to meditate
- Will AC DC ever tour again
- Who is a student
- What is another word for eutrapely
- What are some amazing vegetarian recipes
- Is Amazon Prime expensive
- Which website offers free articles for Nepal
- Are emergency lies considered as lies
- Successful managers are effective managers
- What is the Hindi word for everyone
- What is IC 7486
- Why is Sony Ericsson now Sony