How can I crack the IntelliJ IDEA
How do I install intellij idea on Ubuntu 04/18/2021
IntelliJ IDEA is a full featured IDE for JVM and Android development. It offers built-in debugging support, Docker and Docker Compose support, embedded Git control, built-in build automation tools like Maven and Gradle, syntax highlighting, code completion, SSH terminal, code refactoring and extensive navigation functions.
IntelliJ IDEA can be expanded using plugins and offers support for Java frameworks such as Swing and JavaFX. It can also be used for development in other programming languages such as Python, Kotlin, Groovy, Scala, Erlang, Dart and more.
IntelliJ IDEA is available in two editions: Community and Ultimate. For more information on the differences between the two editions, see the edition comparison matrix.
This tutorial explains how to install IntelliJ IDEA on Ubuntu 18.04. The same instructions apply to Ubuntu 16.04 and all Ubuntu-based distributions, including Kubuntu, Linux Mint, and Elementary OS.
- At least 2 GB RAM, 4 GB RAM recommended 1.5 GB hard disk space + at least 1 GB for caches with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
You must be logged in as a user with sudo access in order to install packages on your Ubuntu system.
Install IntelliJ IDEA
The easiest way to install IntelliJ IDEA on Ubuntu 18.04 is to use the Snappy Packaging system.
To download and install the snap package for IntelliJ IDEA, open your terminal with the keyboard shortcut and type:
To install the Ultimate Edition, replace with.
The download may take some time depending on your connection speed. If the installation was successful, the following output is displayed:
That's it. IntelliJ IDEA has been installed on your Ubuntu desktop.
Start IntelliJ IDEA
After IntelliJ IDEA is installed on your Ubuntu system, you can launch it by clicking the IntelliJ IDEA icon ():
You learned how to install IntelliJ IDEA on your Ubuntu 18.04 desktop. You are now ready to explore your new IDE and start working on your Python projects.
For more information on getting started with IntelliJ IDEA, see the IntelliJ IDEA documentation page.IntelliJ IDEA ubuntu java ide
- How does 3 4 7
- Why are TED talks considered midbrow
- Can I connect Jio WiFi to the DVR?
- How can I connect to Kpop auditions
- What is the bond angle of H20
- How do cappuccino machines work
- What were Ares powers
- What are nursing diagnoses for tuberculosis
- What is the average wealth in Japan
- Which Airbnb hosts have the most deals?
- Is virtual reality really the future?
- Why is a polarized America the norm
- What are some recommended competitive coaching names
- Does psychological therapy work
- Takes Walmart American Express
- Would disarming nuclear weapons prevent World War III
- What does impulse mean in neural networks
- What is a severe headache
- The demonization had seriously affected your business
- What is a non-fatty alcoholic drink
- Why does California have so many regulations
- Is Neymar really worth it
- Why is Swiggy a better delivery partner
- How did the secretariat die