How flammable is carbon disulfide
Carbon disulfide (carbon disulfide)
Author: Hans Lohninger
|Molecular weight||76.14 amu|
|Melting point||-111.6 ° C|
|boiling point||46.5 ° C|
|density||1.26 g / cm3|
|Flash point||-30 ° C|
|Ignition temperature||95 ° C|
Carbon disulfide is produced by passing methane (natural gas) over sulfur at 600 ° C and aluminum oxide as a catalyst.
The combustion in air takes place with a very cold flame (200 ° C), carbon dioxide and sulfur dioxide are formed:
CS2 + 3 O2 CO2 + 2 SUN2Carbon disulfide reacts with hot steam at 200 ° to carbon dioxide, carbonyl sulfide and hydrogen sulfide:
CS2 + H2O COS + H2S.
COS + H2O CO2 + H2S.
- What's the Best Free Email Designer
- Why does HTML5 have advertising banners
- Which is rejected due to persistent drought
- Who sang the song Bad Boys in 2009
- What is the key to getting rich
- What is the duration of zero minutes
- How do I start my own SMMA
- What causes depression after taking methamphetamine
- What is the weather forecast in Erath La
- Who determines fair market values for products
- Vegetables How should I cook Collard Greens
- Where do the chickens come from?
- Why are some men unable to satisfy their women?
- Why did Google take over Kaggle
- What drug is used in HAART therapy
- What does the term film mean?
- Are Caribbean friendly
- What are real goblin sightings
- May cause osteoporosis when breastfeeding
- The British respect foreigners
- How do I make individual psychology positive
- Marshmello speaks
- Do women prefer a height of 55 for men
- What are aggressive techno music