What is a simple statement of density
We will deal with the density of bodies in this article. We will explain to you what is meant by density and how to calculate it. This article belongs to the physics / mechanics category.
Before we get into density, you should read the following headings. If these topics seem unfamiliar to you, be sure to read them up. Without this knowledge, you may have problems understanding this article.Show:
Density of fabrics
The density - more precisely the mass density - of a body is understood as the ratio of its mass to its volume. The density is usually given in grams per cubic centimeter or kilograms per liter. To put it more clearly, density says whether a body is light as a feather or heavy as a piece of iron for its size. The density is calculated as follows:
- "ρ" is the density [in g / cm3 or kg / l]
- "m" is the mass [in g or kg]
- "V" is the volume [in cm3 or l]
We want to calculate the density of gasoline. We know: 3500g gasoline takes 5000cm3 Room. How big is the density?
The following table gives you an overview of the density of different substances. The information relates to the density of the substances at 20 ° Celsius and 1013 mbar.Table scrollable to the right
|aluminum||2.70 g / cm3|
|ammonia||0.77 kg / m3|
|petrol||0.70 g / cm3|
|lead||11.4 g / cm3|
|chlorine||3.21 kg / m3|
|gold||19.3 g / cm3|
|copper||8.96 g / cm3|
|air||1.29 kg / m3|
|steel||7.8 g / cm3|
|Water (pure)||1.00 g / cm3|
Who's OnlineWe have 1238 guests online
- Why am I not available
- Like the countries
- What are the effects of sensory deprivation
- Why are college dropouts obsolete?
- What is Microsoft Office Online
- Have you ever read fake news?
- What are your favorite George Harrison songs
- What is the rate composition of GST
- Can I create my own internet browser?
- Which bands are similar to MGMT
- What kind of business can an arts graduate do
- What are some websites like torrentz
- How to sharpen a chainsaw manually
- Medical schools should hold the necessary ethics courses
- Can handle a GTX 1050 VR
- What's your favorite Liam Neeson film
- Is it okay to stop sometimes
- How's the career growth at Pfizer
- What is the daily urine output
- Why is IGBT used in VFD
- Quora's feed never ends
- What does that mean by the way
- How does a Spitronics device work
- Which food supplements and vitamins support myelination?