Who is ohm
Milestones in science and technology
- Ohm discovered electrical resistance; Rights: AKG
- No toast without resistance; Rights: Mauritius
At the beginning of the 19th century, physicists assumed that voltage and current are independent quantities of electrical force. The German physicist Georg Simon Ohm (1789-1854) doubts this. He makes a discovery that will be of decisive importance for the further development of electrical engineering.
For years, Ohm has been experimenting with conductors made of different metals. He realizes that their conductivity is different. Ohm concludes that the ratio between the voltage of a power generator and the strength of the electric current in a conductor is constant. Ohm denotes the ratio as electrical resistance. It causes heat reactions in the conductor - up to and including the glow of the tungsten filament in lightbulbs. Ohm's discovery is revolutionary. But it takes years for his knowledge to be appreciated.
The film describes the life of a physicist who is counted among the most important pioneers in electrical engineering today. He explains Ohm's discovery of electrical resistance: the basis of inventions such as electric cookers, toasters and lightbulbs.
- Is the White House haunted
- Why is the karma not being updated
- Who are the top 3 in the US
- What other festivals are like XOXO
- Are top journals detrimental to science
- How do you share love
- Why does Beyonce avoid interviews
- Has started sales for Hyundai Venue
- What do animals do all day
- Is it worth buying scales
- What causes 24 hour errors
- Which educational philosophies work and which don't
- Wanted to make Vegeta Gohan stronger
- How can I play the tuba louder?
- Why did my Pavlova meringue base go up
- How bad does it feel?
- Is Ubersuggest CPC true
- How long do DSLR cameras last
- Was Barry Goldwater racist
- What is a simpler explanation
- How do I care for my kayak
- How does Annaly Capital Management work
- What is the molecular basis of inheritance
- What is your most memorable experience at work
- How was IMAP developed
- How easily cotton burns
- When is harassment on the street not harassment?
- Why are Monotreme unique mammals
- Which off-page activities are effective
- Where brick paving is laid
- People without fear have nightmares
- What good is mountaineering
- What is VHDL in Xilinx
- When will SSDs completely replace HDDs?