How do small businesses get funding
European Commission definition of SMEs
Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are defined in EU Recommendation 2003/361. According to this, a company counts as an SME if it has no more than 249 employees and an annual turnover of no more than € 50 million or a balance sheet total of no more than € 43 million.
EU SME thresholds since 01/01/2005
|Company size||Number of employees||and||Sales € / year||or||Balance sheet total € / year|
|smallest||till 9||to 2 million||to 2 million|
|small||to 49||up to 10 million||up to 10 million|
|medium||to 249||up to 50 million||to 43 million|
|(SMEs) together||below 250||up to 50 million||up to 43 million|
These thresholds apply to sole proprietorships. In the case of a company that is part of a larger group, the number of employees and the turnover or total assets of the group must be taken into account, depending on the level of participation.
The demarcation of an SME according to the EU Commission's SME definition is important for access to finance and EU funding programs that are specifically geared towards these companies.
For statistical / empirical analyzes, the SMEs are usually delimited according to the number of employees or the turnover:
- Small business: up to 9 employees and a turnover of up to € 2 million / year
- Small company: up to 49 employees and a turnover of up to € 10 million / year and not a small company
- Medium-sized company: up to 249 employees and up to 50 million € turnover / year and no small or small company
The links between SMEs and other companies cannot (yet) be taken into account in the official statistics.
- What is the CTET curriculum
- Should you buy an annual house guarantee
- How do rhinos react to people
- What good is mountaineering
- What is the LD College cutoff
- Who are the strangest quorans you know
- What kind of porn stars do women like
- Everyone should learn to market themselves
- Where is Ken M now
- How is the EIA diagnosed
- Blood is fluid
- What is Scarp's bug
- How do you become a bicycle ambassador
- Who is the next Beyonce
- In C ++, the class is a data type
- How do I find forex leads
- Vegans crave to eat fish pie
- Who is Taeyeon
- Have Amazon web services website templates
- Why are people warm blooded
- GPU fans run all the time
- Is Agricultural Food Engineering good at iitkgp
- Why is pancreatic cancer incurable?
- What is reduced mass in physics