What is NDT
During the production of thyroid hormones, the glandular tissue is exposed to strong oxidative stress. As a result, the thyroid gland is very susceptible to tissue changes, which are then associated with functional disorders and a hormonal imbalance.
Typical symptoms of a thyroid hormone deficiency (hypothyroidism) can be:
Loss of drive, increased need for sleep, easy freezing, tendency to develop edema, tendency to gain weight and constipation.
Typical symptoms of an excess of thyroid hormones (hyperthyroidism) can be: nervous irritability, rapid heartbeat, tendency to sleep disorders, increased tendency to sweat, heat intolerance, tendency to rather brisk digestion.
Goiter or goiter is an enlarged thyroid gland. The cause of this is often an iodine deficiency. As a result, the thyroid gland lacks an important building block for hormone production. The gland reacts to this with an increase in tissue.
In the autoimmune disease Hashimoto's thyroiditis, highly inflammatory changes in the thyroid tissue appear. As a result, the thyroid gland is severely restricted in its function. The course of this disease can be very individual, phases of under- and over-function can alternate and thus whirl up the entire metabolism.
Since the thyroid gland is in close interaction with all other hormonal systems in the body, malfunctions of the thyroid gland have, among other things, far-reaching physical and psychological effects, e.g. on the metabolism, energy consumption, vitality, sexuality and mental well-being.
- What made you develop fear
- How many footballers have converted to Islam?
- Is the anime ending to the seven deadly sins
- Which server-side language does Facebook use
- Won seven pounds of any prizes
- Was Mr. Rogers a good person
- Has the British Parliament gone mad?
- What is concentrated market
- Can I trust a startup company
- What is the average cost of leads
- Why is Cardano ADA better than Bitcoin
- How does home automation optimize energy consumption
- Who set up the judicial review
- Who is the least powerful avenger?
- Which empire was better British or Russian
- What are the origins of WebMD
- What kind is this bird 3
- How do I replace my Motorola phone
- What is an Itinerary
- How do I cure red eyes
- What is the charge? This map is inaccurate
- Is the Mandalorian related to Boba Fett
- Which technology is close to aerospace engineering?
- What is your idea of surprise
- What is an advertising marketplace
- How to become an advanced programmer
- Is the Pope still a Catholic?
- How do I gain business notoriety
- Can smartphone-iPhone apps save lives?
- Are mummies cursed
- When will Indian films develop?
- Why is China unfaithful to India
- What is the Anti-Tehri Dam Movement