What is a deep learning optimizer
Is there a momentum option for Adam Optimizer in Keras? - Optimization, machine learning, neural network, deep learning, Keras
The question says it all. Since Adam does well on most of the data sets, I want to try optimizing the Adam Optimizer. So far I only have one momentum option for SGD in Keras
Reply:3 for the answer № 1
Short answer: Noneither in Keras nor not tensor flow [EDIT: see UPDATE at the end]
Long answer: As mentioned in the comments, Adam already has something like momentum. Here is a relevant confirmation:
Of the highly recommended An overview of the gradient descent optimization algorithms (also as paper):
In addition to storing an exponentially decaying average of past gradient gradients u [t] such as Adadelta and RMSprop, Adam also keeps an exponentially decaying average of past gradients m [t], similar to momentum
From Stanford CS231n: CNNs for visual recognition:
Adam is a recently proposed update that looks a bit like RMSProp with pizzazz
Note that some frameworks actually have a parameter for Adam, but that is actually the parameter; here is CNTK:
Momentum (Float, list, output of) - schedule. Note that this is the Beta1 parameter in the Adam article. For more information, see this CNTK Wiki article.
That is, there is an ICLR 2016 work entitled Inclusion of the Nesterov Impulse in Adam together with an implementation skeleton in Tensorflow by the author - but cannot give an opinion on this.
TO UPDATE (according to a comment by Yu-Yang below): Keras now includes an optimizer called, based on the above ICLR 2016 paper; from the documents:
Just as Adam is essentially RMSprop with impulse, Nadam Adam is RMSprop with Nesterov impulse.
It is also included as a module in Tensorflow.
- Should Firebase be used for web applications
- What do you think of big dogs
- You should wash eggs before use
- How useful is a bachelor's degree in English
- What is a simpler explanation
- Is a king size bed necessary
- Who is your first love or true
- Is pedophilia more common in society
- In which countries is Bitcoin legal
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder is a form of psychosis
- Which Disney character shares your style
- Is it good to exchange bitcoins
- What happens when gasoline is heated
- What does it mean to speak wisely
- What kind of patient could plasma use
- How was Groenland formed?
- Is it okay to be jealous
- When is size not everything?
- Most people go blind from worms
- What should replace object-oriented programming
- Why can spinal cord injuries lead to paralysis
- Why are you so interested in writing
- How can you keep yourself from fantasizing
- Is clean energy economically viable
- What are the main functions of HarmonyOS
- Do you think mining harms the environment?
- Really hard work to learn
- What is activity in UiPath
- Which is better Splunk or ELK Stack
- Do you like the smell of lavender
- Should I get over this person
- How difficult is AP Comparative Government
- CAT coaching at TIME is worth it