What is conductive glass
ITO coatings on glass
- Electrically conductive and optically transparent
- High transmission in the visible and near infrared range
- Sputtered onto high quality glass substrates
- Thin passivation layer made of SiO2
- Low microroughness in the nanometer range
- Good homogeneity of the sheet resistance
- Reflects in the upper infrared spectrum
- Good abrasion and adhesive strength of the ITO coating
- Structuring in the etching process or with laser possible
- Display technology
- Transparent electrodes
- ITO-coated slides
- Glass for microstructure technology
- High frequency shielding (EMC criteria)
- Optically transparent heating glass
- Electroluminescent displays
- Invisible antennas made of ITO glass
- Electrically heatable optical heating tables
- Deicing devices
- Heatable slides for medical technology
- Applications in research
Related topics and pages
Can also be ordered in the 48-hour express service
Our ITO coatings are used when an electrically conductive and translucent coating is required on glass. With our ITO coatings of the CEC series, a thin indium tin oxide layer is applied to high-quality glass substrates using a sputtering process. The ITO glass then finds z. B. in display technology application and enables special microstructure applications. ITO glass is also suitable for the production of transparent electrodes, the discharge of static charges from glass surfaces, the heating of optical windows and numerous other special applications. We also manufacture ITO-coated, highly transparent slides in almost any size for research. A special technical feature of our CEC-S and CEC-P ITO coatings is an SiO that is only a few nanometers thick2-Passivation layer between the substrate and the ITO layer. This thin layer of quartz offers improved insulation and also minimizes the penetration of alkali oxides into liquid crystals. With the CEC-S and CEC-P layers, the production of the barrier layer is fully integrated into the production process and does not generate any additional costs. In addition to the CEC-S and CEC-P types, ITO coatings on quartz glass (CEC – Q), on borosilicate glass (CEC – B), on 1737F glass (CEC – A), on EAGLE2000 glass (CEC– E), on thin glass (CEC – T) as well as our ITO glass coated on both sides (CEC-SD) to our extensive standard delivery program (see table). The production of ITO glass is important to us with regard to the sheet resistance, the type of substrate, the transmission, the SiO2 Passivation layers, the thickness of the layers and other technical properties are also possible in batches according to customer specifications. Please use our request form to request your customer-specific ITO coating. We offer you a conductive copper adhesive tape for easy contacting of our ITO coatings. Our ITO glass can be structured with special etching processes or with a laser.
Since almost every application requires individual dimensions, we have deliberately avoided the restriction of standard sizes. As a rule, all of our standard ITO coatings listed in the table can very short-term can be flexibly manufactured in large numbers according to your dimensions. Both parts with an edge length of just a few millimeters, as well as slide size or much larger ITO substrates, e.g. B. for display applications are possible. So please send us your individual request.
If you would like to inquire about our ITO coatings with your individual dimensions, please click on the button below or directly on a thickness in the table in the specifications.
Also read our "Frequently Asked Questions" (FAQ) for more detailed information on our ITO coatings.
- Cycling can cause prostate or testicular cancer
- What makes oral communication effective
- Why is KMnO4 colored
- Where can I buy towels
- What are the Financial Account Limitations
- Which dilute acid is an oxidizing agent
- What is technical and general writing
- Where is Delphi used in industry?
- What is the best Russian tank
- How can I live permanently in Iran
- Should you ever disconnect from family
- What are the alternative solvents for xylene
- How am I supposed to control the anger at school?
- How did the rainwater manage?
- Why are you obsessed with KPop
- How is the land of dreams
- How important are Xem coins
- Pisces have hearts
- How can I make my hands stronger?
- How does a salmon salad taste
- What are some muay thai combination drills
- What is the bond angle of H20
- Is it illegal to access Sci Hub?
- How do you say proof in Mandarin
- Is Media Net better than Google AdSense
- Is Kosovo part of Serbia or Albania
- What do salts have in common?
- Andrew Jackson was a psychopath
- What is a binary cellular automaton
- Why is Helsinki famous
- How is pneumothorax treated in the military
- How is the film chemically color corrected?
- Is it ethical to catch spearfish while diving?