The thyroid values fluctuate
Treating latent hypothyroidism: yes or no?
Casey BM, Thom EA, Peaceman AM, Varner MW, Sorokin Y, Hirtz DG et al. Treatment of Subclinical Hypothyroidism or Hypothyroxinemia in Pregnancy. N Engl J Med 2017; 376 (9): 815-825.
Diez JJ, Iglesias P. Spontaneous subclinical hypothyroidism in patients older than 55 years: an analysis of natural course and risk factors for the development of overt thyroid failure. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2004; 89 (10): 4890-4897.
Pearce SH, Brabant G, Duntas LH, Monzani F, Peeters RP, Razvi S et al. 2013 ETA Guideline: Management of Subclinical Hypothyroidism. Eur Thyroid J 2013; 2 (4): 215-228.
Reid S, M., Middleton P, Cossich Mary C, Crowther CA, Bain E. Interventions for clinical and subclinical hypothyroidism pre-pregnancy and during pregnancy. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2013; (5): CD007752.
Rodondi N, den Elzen WP, Bauer DC, Cappola AR, Razvi S, Walsh JP et al. Subclinical hypothyroidism and the risk of coronary heart disease and mortality. JAMA 2010; 304 (12): 1365-1374.
Rugge JB, Bougatsos C, Chou R. Screening for and Treatment of Thyroid Dysfunction: An Evidence Review for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. 10.2014. (U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Evidence Syntheses, formerly Systematic Evidence Reviews).
Schübel J, Feldkamp J, Bergmann A, Drossard W, Voigt K. Latent hypothyroidism in adults. Dtsch Arztebl Int 2017; 114 (25): 430-438.
Spencer L, Bubner T, Bain E, Middleton P. Screening and subsequent management for thyroid dysfunction pre-pregnancy and during pregnancy for improving maternal and infant health. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2015; (9): CD011263.
Stott DJ, Rodondi N, Kearney PM, Ford I, Westendorp RG, Mooijaart SP et al. Thyroid Hormone Therapy for Older Adults with Subclinical Hypothyroidism. N Engl J Med 2017; 376 (26): 2534-2544.
Thangaratinam S, Tan A, Knox E, Kilby MD, Franklyn J, Coomarasamy A. Association between thyroid autoantibodies and miscarriage and preterm birth: meta-analysis of evidence. BMJ 2011; 342: d2616.
IQWiG health information is intended to help understand the advantages and disadvantages of important treatment options and health care offers.
Whether one of the options we have described actually makes sense in individual cases can be clarified in a conversation with a doctor. Gesundheitsinformation.de can support the discussion with doctors and other experts, but not replace it. We do not offer individual advice.
Our information is based on the results of high quality studies. They are created by a team of authors from medicine, science and the editorial team and reviewed by experts outside of IQWiG. In our methods, we describe in detail how we develop our texts and keep them up to date.
- What is IC 7486
- Who published the King James Bible
- How is Advaita Vedanta different from solipsism?
- USB tethering is faster than hotspot
- How do I disable the Google keyboard
- When will Grand Theft Auto VI be released?
- Is an MBA possible through mass communication?
- Which is used in Bioduenger
- Who are the supporters of North Korea
- Is someone in the Mile High Club
- Where does the Hebrew language come from?
- Where should I found the LLC
- Are thin filaments composed of actin
- Chadda is a Sikh Punjabi family name
- Why do many Indians usually come late
- What's your rating of BuyUcoin
- Is the deferred pay subject to Medicare tax
- Has type 1 diabetes ruined your career?
- Which league is Stanford in
- Are currently used switches for Ethernet
- Are YIFY and aXXo the same
- Should I publish my résumé
- What do you think of responsibilities
- Why should I read Ayn Rand