What is the best hospital in karachi
Our help in Pakistan
You can find current information about our work due to the Covid-19 pandemic here.
Our activities at a glance:
- 33,200 deliveries
- 6,550 treatments for cutaneous leishmaniasis
- 5,150 inpatient admissions of children
In the provinces of Baluchistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, we provided obstetrics and cared for infants and children at five locations. In Baluchistan we supervised an outpatient and inpatient program for severely malnourished children. In the border town of Chaman we cared for accident victims and supported the emergency room of a clinic in the Lower Dir district.
In four clinics we treated cutaneous leishmaniasis, a parasitic disease that is transmitted by a sand fly bite. In 2019, during an acute outbreak, we donated medical supplies to the authorities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province. Since hepatitis C infections are common in Pakistan, we supported a clinic in Machar Colony, a poor district of Karachi. We offered diagnosis, treatment and psychological help there.
Our teams also supported the authorities in combating a nationwide dengue fever outbreak. We also delivered medical supplies to a hospital after an earthquake in Kashmir.
Doctors Without Borders first offered assistance in Pakistan in 1986.
May 20, 2020
- Does God deserve us
- What do you know about Albert Einstein
- Is access to the posterior site in China blocked?
- Why don't you like France
- How does Square deal with employee misfortunes?
- How can I clean healing stones
- When is an object-oriented approach inappropriate?
- Is half-timber a 2d or 3d problem
- How does internal marketing help companies grow
- What is the best flu medicine
- Who is Simone Giertz
- What is an HNPP disorder
- What is the full form of Allah
- Hate the Indian caste system
- Which is the best designed car
- What is a monatomic ideal gas
- Is pork fat mixed in kit kats
- Do wooden pallets contain harmful chemicals?
- What is the name of a group of crows
- Can cats feel the death of a person?
- Why is Slovenia important to the EU
- What's the best Hadoop book
- Can moose swim
- How do we forget our friend
- What do I do with unused recipes
- Can a non-Christian carry a cross
- What are biocompatible plastics
- Other people laugh than people
- Why are roof racks so expensive
- Why do doctors wear masks
- What is space and free space
- What can a beginner do with C.
- What questions arise when servicing the air conditioning system