Why does a ceramic capacitor have no polarity
Coding of capacities
Several values are usually given for capacitors:
- the polarity of polarized capacitors
- the maximum permissible operating voltage
Depending on the size, the values of the capacitors are given in normal or coded form.
The capacitance of capacitors is in Picofarad coded.
- The printed value consists of 3 digits.
- The first two are the numerical value.
- The last digit determines how many zeros must be appended.
Meaning of the last digit
The last digit determines by which value the numerical value of the first two digits must be multiplied.
|475||47||5||47 * 100nF||4700nF = 4.7µF|
|106||10||6||10 * 1µF||10µF|
|104||10||4||10 * 10nF||100nF|
The maximum permissible voltage is specified in volts. Often there is a lack of unity V..
The polarity is usually only given for one connection.
- - for the minus connection
- sometimes behind the voltage value
- What is special about Kate Moss
- What makes a market
- Monsanto uses GMOs
- What is manual transmission oil
- What are the ugliest breeds of dogs
- What are some uses of limestone
- How do you get to explore on Instagram
- Can someone refute the simulation theory
- Do you want a tombstone at all?
- Where are you going to find out more?
- Is the anime gangsta worth watching
- You can inherit negative feelings and attitudes
- In Prometheus, David doesn't like people
- What are the dimensions of printing paper
- What's your favorite first name
- Are the books by H C Verma flawless
- What is SDLC software development
- Is Vivo X21 waterproof
- Can you talk about the Fitbit Versa?
- What is the full form of CLASS
- Which is greater than 78 or 80
- What kind of superpower do you want
- How did your mother behave with you
- Why can we give goose skin