How do you become an obstetrician
"In good hands at all times." We attach great importance to this - before, during and after the birth of your child. The safety and security of your child is particularly important to us At the Freising Clinic, committed midwives, doctors, pediatric nurses, nurses and lactation consultants look after the young families around the clock. Around 1000 children were born here in 2019 alone.
The three modern delivery rooms on the first floor of the hospital are the heart of obstetrics. They were inaugurated in May 2014 and subsequently supplemented by state-of-the-art beds and wireless CTGs. All delivery rooms are characterized by a calming and friendly atmosphere. These include floors with a wood look and decorations with floral motifs. Integrative postpartum care, in which parents have their newborns with them, significantly promotes the inner bond between mother, father and child. Family rooms are also available. Certified lactation consultants help the young mothers.
You can find our course program on birth preparation and on all topics relating to pregnancy and babies in the parenting school area.
An information evening for parents-to-be (including a tour of the delivery room) takes place every 3rd Monday of the month at 7 p.m. in the lecture hall of the clinic, 1st basement.
ATTENTION !: Due to the current Corona regulations, the information evening is currently taking place as an online event. For more information on participation, please refer to our event calendar!
The care at the Freising Clinic
- individual medical consultation for advice and birth planning, Doppler sonography, 4D sonography, external turning of the child in breech position, etc.
- Birth registration and advice
- Information evening for parents-to-be with a guided tour of the delivery room (please referabove)
- Birth preparation courses or parenting school by the midwives (see above). DANGER! The course will continue to take place subject to conditions (maximum 5 mothers + partners per event)
- Acupuncture to prepare for birth
Keep track of things with our checklist for the delivery room and the puerperium
- quiet environment, based on your needs and wishes, to promote the natural course of labor
- Homeopathy, aromatherapy, acupuncture
- Labor room with the possibility of the partner staying overnight
- alternative birthing positions (stool, delivery bed, etc.), water birth
- Pain therapy in coordination with your needs (laughing gas analgesia, PDA, etc.)
- Presence of specialists in anesthesia trained in the care of newborns as well as constant availability of a pediatrician
- gentle caesarean section (Misgav-Ladach method), preferably in the presence of your partner
- Free "Storchenparkplatz" on the visitor parking lot during the birth (ticket available at the ward)
- Bonding, our special concept for the first hours and days after the birth. a. even after a caesarean section
- Pediatric care, hearing screening, Bavarian newborn screening, U2, possibility of phototherapy for hyperbilirubinemia of the child (jaundice)
- Breastfeeding advice from specially trained specialists (lactation consultants)
- Baby nutrition advice if you wish to wean
- family room
- breakfast buffet
- We take care of the registration of the child at the registry office for you
View of the delivery rooms and childbirth preparation at the Freising Clinic
Registration for birth
We are pleased that you have decided to have your child at the Freising Clinic.
Please note these important information on the organizational process of the birth registration:
Please make an appointment in the delivery room with regard to the registration for the birth by telephone in the approx. 32nd week of pregnancy
- either in Delivery room: 081 61 - 24 4520, in the period from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.,
- or in the secretariat: 08161 - 24 3068
Please contact us at the agreed date in the secretariat, Room A0.33, ground floor; all data is registered there.
Definitely bring Insurance card and maternity card With!
We wish you all the best for the remaining weeks of your pregnancy!
The baby gallery
Our service for you, your relatives and friends: At the request of the parents, we will publish photos of the newborns (external link) from the Freising Clinic.
Did you know?
The Freising Clinic is a member of the "Baby-friendly Hospital" association (external link) of WHO and UNICEF.
Our obstetrics team
Dr. Dario Vincenti
Dr. Julia Lemmerer
Senior physician in charge
Dr. Georg Landendinger
Dr. Sarka Slavikova
Contact and organizational matters
Mon to Fri 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Consultation hours for gynecological / obstetric patients by telephone arrangement
- Which is the first component in the substation
- Is a circular motion a periodic motion
- Can laser be seen
- Where can you get cool security systems
- Extremely hot guys can be scary
- Are iPhones common in China
- Why does log1 0
- What are famous Vietnamese films
- Did OkCupid work well for you
- How much lamb is in spinning meat
- Adam Schiff is corrupt
- What and where is the universe
- Earth ships smell of tires
- How beneficial were war bonds during World War II
- Why don't we speak English clearly
- Can Saitama Sensei beat Batman
- Why is it difficult to define yourself
- Why do a bogus FDA audit
- Offer financing to landscaping companies
- What is 5 4 0 1
- Are Jahnu Das and Murari Das brothers
- Why does the big bang theory end
- What is the most important daily vitamin
- Which college is good for engineering