Will Node die in the future
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
growth of population
More and more people
There are currently over 7.5 billion people on earth. By the year 2100, it is expected to be nearly 11 billion people. To calculate population growth, one has to know how many people die and how many are born in the same period. Nobody can predict this exactly.
The poor countries are growing faster
If the development of recent years continues, then the population in Africa will grow the most, from 1.1 billion people in 2012 to probably 4.2 billion in 2100. In the poorest countries of the world there will be almost four billion people to be added. In contrast, in the western industrialized countries the birth rate is rather low and there is almost no population growth.
44 percent of the world's population are under 25 years old. 70 percent of these people live in developing countries. These countries cannot raise the money to feed, train and provide health care to more and more people. A lower birth rate would leave more money for health and education. The international community has therefore set itself the goal of helping poor countries through education and financial aid so that population growth can be limited.
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article in full. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- Who are the artists in BROCKHAMPTON
- How do I create meaningful dashboards
- Do all animals enjoy being in nature?
- How do chemical engineers use calculations in general?
- What did God use to create Adam?
- Why do many people hate helping others?
- What was a guild
- Americans use Latinos and Hispanics interchangeably
- What are divers doing in Philadelphia
- Why do we use Google Scripts
- What makes you perfect 1
- How do I stop lying to myself
- Walgreens has very good security
- Have Amazon web services website templates
- How many SEO ranking signals are there
- Medford Oregon is a polluted city
- Why do people fly a Christian flag
- Is Honda Mobilio a good car 1
- How is COLA calculated for social security
- How can we create one-way emails
- Has something happened to the bookmark function?
- Can you copy a YouTube video format
- How can we create a nonlinear material
- What are some amazing vegetarian recipes
- Which places are part of the western worldview
- What is a DefTech AV4
- What is social dynamic
- Which flowers grow year after year
- What are energy uses
- Are health insurance claims taxable in India?
- Kubernetes is all about container orchestration technology
- What is the future of epigenetic therapies