What is Patent Landscaping and FTO
Green genetic engineering - design opportunity and development risk
The formation of regional innovation networks and (branch-specific) clusters that develop innovative products and processes in the field of key technologies and market them worldwide is intended to help economically weak regions in industrialized countries to assert themselves in global competition and to improve their position. This process is supported by regional economic development.
Jobst Conrad presents the results of an accompanying social science study carried out between 2002 and 2004, which examines the process and the chances of implementing the InnoRegio program of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) in practice. He analyzes the scope for action of the InnoPlanta innovation network in the North Harz / Börde region, which carries out research and development projects that should result in marketable products and processes in the field of plant biotechnology. In addition, it gives an overview of innovation and network concepts, innovation dynamics and technology policy as well as the history and development trends of biotechnology, biotechnology policy and genetic engineering discourse.
Biotechnology, genetic engineering, green innovation network, plant biotechnology, technology policy, competitiveness
About the authors
PD Dr. Jobst Conrad received his doctorate in physics and completed his habilitation on technology and environmental policy. He led multidisciplinary research projects in the areas of energy policy, technological risks and social conflicts, agriculture and the environment, environment and security and environmental management in companies in Frankfurt, Berlin and Oslo.
- Book TitleGreen genetic engineering - design opportunity and development risk
- Book SubtitlePerspektiven of a regional innovation network
- AuthorsJobst Conrad
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-322-81370-1
- Copyright InformationVS Verlag für Sozialwissenschaften | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, Wiesbaden 2005
- Publisher NameDeutscher Universitätsverlag
- eBook Packages Life Science and Basic Disciplines (German Language)
- Softcover ISBN978-3-8244-4612-4
- eBook ISBN978-3-322-81370-1
- Edition Number1
- Number of PagesXV, 367
- Number of Illustrations0 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- TopicsGenetic Engineering
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- What was the first fruit found
- What does India owe to the United States
- What made you seek psychiatric treatment
- What thing impressed you yesterday
- What is Samsung's font for their logo
- How to build a log house
- How good is Texas A M.
- How was Norway 1000 years ago
- How far is Madrid from Barcelona
- Humility is the key to charisma
- Why did my Pavlova meringue base go up
- Is punchtvstudio com a scam
- How do I get into marketing
- Will government workers receive a refund?
- How much want counts as greed
- Is power perceived or possessed
- What modern scientific theories should I know?
- Why are doctor scrubs becoming more and more stylish
- What does military camouflage look like
- How can I become more like Kirito
- How long should user interviews last
- Which is the best sim for the internet
- Through which materials does sound move easily
- Why did you leave Venezuela