The treatment of laser acne is parmanent
Acne scars can be treated!
Acne skin disease
Of acne (Acne vulgaris, "common acne") affects around 70 to 95% of all adolescents. Around 85% of the population suffer from acne at least once in their life. This makes it the most common skin disease worldwide. Boys and young men are affected a little more often. Because the cause of acne is a hormonal change, which leads to an increased production of androgens. On the one hand, these cause increased sebum production in the sebum gland follicles, on the other hand, they lead to increased keratinization. This leads to a closure of the gland outlet. The sebum can no longer flow off and builds up in the gland, which is growing ever wider as a result. Since the pressure cannot escape and bacteria multiply in the gland as a result, inflammation and pus formation occur. The consequences are Pimples, Blackheads, Papules and Pustules.
How do acne scars develop?
The good news: For most people, acne subsides with age and often disappears entirely after puberty. However, unsightly acne scars remain on some sufferers. That happens especially when it's a very severe form of acne has acted, or if she treated inadequately or as an amateur has been. For example, squeezing out the pimples can make the scarring even worse, as it allows bacteria to get into the wound and also destroys the connective tissue in this area. There are two types of acne scars:
- atrophic acne scars
- hypertrophicAcne scars
The atrophic acne scars are deeper (read: below the normal skin level) lying scars. Not enough new connective tissue was formed here, which creates the typical acne "craters". At hypertrophic acne scars the opposite is the case. Too much new connective tissue has formed here in the course of the skin's repair mechanism. This leads to visible thickening of the skin.
What can you treat acne scars?
The most effective remedy for acne scars is prevention. This means: pimples and blackheads should never be squeezed out! In many cases, the acne will go away on its own thanks to the skin's ability to heal itself. If it is a very severe form of the skin disease, then it should if possible early medical help can be obtained from the dermatologist. This can also reduce the later effects and thus the acne scars.
For many, however, this advice comes too late. But even if scars are generally not easy to remove, there are now many different more or less effective ones Methodsthat can be used to treat acne scars. These include chemical peelings, freezing treatments or dermabrasion. The has proven to be particularly effective in treating acne scars Laser therapy exposed.
What Are The Benefits Of Laser Acne Scar Treatment?
A great advantage of laser therapy is the fact that it can treat both hypertrophic and atrophic acne scars. At Dermacare in Vienna, they rely on one fractionated CO2 laserto be able to treat acne scars. This type of laser removes acne scars by laser cutting tiny holes in the skin. The body's own regeneration mechanisms then close these small injuries with new tissue. Since parts of the skin surface remain untouched during treatment with the CO2 laser, the healing process of the skin only takes about three to five days. For an optimal result are about three to five treatments necessary. These are set at an interval of four to six weeks to give the skin the time it needs to regenerate. In addition, the use of the CO2 laser stimulates collagen production in the deeper layers of the skin.
You can find more information on removing and treating acne scars at Dermacare here.
Call us at 01/532 03 34 send us an email at [email protected] or use our contact formto make an appointment for a consultation or treatment for acne scar laser treatment!
- What is Russia's GDP in 2019
- What is drift com
- Is there such a thing as OSGI in Python
- Is joining the Air Force dangerous?
- What does Rist Cut
- Medford Oregon is a polluted city
- We discovered every possible color
- What drives or determines people's behavior
- How do synapses change during learning
- What is the best video downloader site
- What is liquid smoke
- Can an airplane land without a GPS?
- Why aren't temporary tattoos more common
- Expired shortened URLs
- Do you work for Uber or Lyft
- Explain the practical application of the binary numbering system
- What is deferred payment
- How many e-learning systems are there
- How do you define classical music
- Should I choose civil engineering or IT?
- Business intelligence is a skill
- Can we apply Fevicol on the face
- What is Google's competitive strategy
- Is Kermit a strange name in America
- Are Palestinians related to Samaritans 1
- Why does the law of reducing returns apply
- Promotes social media lies
- Are there really old atheists
- Why are roof racks so expensive
- What is some information about government jobs
- What are PIOs for public information officers
- Why do policemen raise their hands?
- How much is 323 meters to yards?
- What should your cooking show be called