What are the advantages of the convincing technology
Precise and convincing technology - advantages of the side sectional doors
1. Assembly made easyThe side sectional doors from Hörmann are easy to assemble and screw. The frame is completely attached to the garage wall. Here you should pay attention to the substrates and construction materials used. In very tight spaces, Hörmann guarantees installation with a side stop of only 140 to 450 mm. This can be done using the DS fitting with the double side guide rails.
2. Particularly precise door travelThe double castors ensure very precise door travel for the entire system. They are made of abrasion-resistant plastic and are located in an aluminum rail. The material is so durable that the door travel remains light and, above all, quiet even after being operated several times. In combination with the rail, this prevents the door slats from derailing. Easy to operate, the side sectional doors from Hörmann are therefore also suitable for manual operation. The connecting hinges on the rollers and slats offer even more stability. The slats themselves are filled with PU foam and are particularly robust.
3. Well guided on the groundEach goal has a lower floor rail made of aluminum. It guides the door slats safely without them swinging out. The bottom rail itself impresses with its very flat design. Only 25 mm high, it makes it easy to drive or enter the garage without attracting any negative attention. Since the door opens laterally, dust, dirt and other particles can be removed from the rail at any time for safe door travel.
4. Absolutely tightHörmann relies on permanently elastic and weather-resistant seals at all transitions of the door. That counts for the sides and the fall area. This means that the door frame not only keeps wind away, but also moisture from the inside of the garage. The seal is realized by a large-volume profile hose that lies along the edge of the door. There are additional seals between the individual slats. In addition, the lower edge is provided with a corresponding rubber lip.
5. Secure lockingThe side sectional doors are only available with top and bottom door guides. This closes the gate exactly. There are also two hooks on the side of the gate. They firmly connect the end of the door leaf to the side frame. A mechanical safeguard within the rails and construction also prevents the door from being pried open. Thus you are protected from the intrusion of unauthorized persons. Hörmann also offers improved burglar resistance for manually operated doors. There is a 3-point lock that can also be attached to the closing edge. This means that the door cannot simply be pushed open by third parties and is optimally secured. Hörmann tests all products under real conditions over a long period of time. Only well-engineered series products leave the factory and are therefore bound to the uncompromising quality assurance of the company.
Do you like this post?
Hörmann sectional doors - S-ribbed, M-ribbed or L-ribbed?
Hörmann sectional doors - cleaning, maintenance and care
Sectional doors with wicket doors - particularly practical in everyday life
Advantages of ZK interior doors
Design sectional doors with the door configurator
Important explanations of terms for the Hörmann sectional door
Eliminate collision damage to the garage door
Sectional door or up-and-over door - which door is better?
Hörmann set for shortening the door width of sectional doors
Hörmann housing cover for SKS on industrial sectional doors
Hörmann hinge body on the right side
Hörmann hinge body on the left side
Hörmann sliding bolts for industrial sectional doors
Hörmann side seal for sectional doors
Hörmann floor seal for sectional garage doors
Hörmann type 2 hinge for sectional garage doors
- What foods make lupus worse
- Why do we want male refugees
- All entrepreneurs have a technical background
- Go for a walk rather than drive
- When is The Game Changers coming out
- What is Tiberius best known for
- What is the nature of grief
- How was the first video game made
- What are the fastest methods of multiplication
- Is a budget surplus harmful?
- Can date a psychopath and sociopath
- What is it like to have bad credit
- Should I dive, buy Apple stock
- What is argala in Vedic astrology
- What does a threat intelligence analyst do
- A list was accepted by listverse
- What is BC on happy BC day
- Can tooth decay be hereditary
- What predicts the finances
- Is enthusiasm an emotion
- Why is cancer in children increasing
- Can Sasuke receive the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan
- Where is the deepest concert
- What's your opinion on animation memes