Why do people with PCOS get melasma
Polycystic ovary syndrome is one of the most common known causes of infertility in women. Ovulation rarely occurs or does not occur. It is based on a follicular maturation disorder in the ovaries. PCO often has amenorrhea (no menstrual bleeding).
Even if you want to have children, the need to lose weight comes first. At the same time, the active ingredient metformin can be used to improve insulin resistance and sugar metabolism. Metformin, if taken regularly, can normalize the cycle and lead to ovulation, as well as lowering the male sex hormones in the blood.
In addition, ovulation can be triggered with a hormone that promotes the growth of the follicle. If patients with PCO do not ovulate while receiving hormone therapy, gonadotropins can be used. Specifically: the luteinizing hormone (LH) and the follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH).
Therapy with these so-called gonadotropins leads to ovulation in almost all women and to pregnancy in 60% of all patients. In selected cases, surgery can also be useful. The gynecologist team from Woman & Health works with the laparoscopic "ovarian drilling".
During a laparoscopy, the small follicles lying on the surface of the ovaries are punctually destroyed by heat. This often leads to a normalization of the ovarian function. However, the effect is only temporary and usually only lasts for 1 to 2 years.
- How does Question2Answer make money
- Modafinil may cause muscle spasms
- How do I win in life
- Which activities take place in a foundry
- Are LabCorp employees really competent
- Which is better Pulchowk or Ku
- What was the First World War about?
- How is pneumothorax treated in the military
- Which artist sings the song Jopping
- How is laparoscopic surgery performed for hernias
- Why are 12 year olds treated unfairly?
- How do I become a business professor
- Is crypto currency illegal in India?
- What is India's greatest tourist attraction
- Are there examples of unalloyed devotion
- Recruiters review a candidate's Quora profile
- How do I talk to girl 2
- Why was Ringo the best Beatle
- What are the different carbohydrates in vegetables
- How fast is Space Mountain
- Who has the most powerful zanpakuto
- What are some strange historical books
- CBSE fail students
- What is the difference between playback and delivery