Why can doubt be a refuge
If a Muslim has doubts, can he treat it as it was?
To answer this question, we first need to go through and define the terms you are using.
We also need to go through the verses you quote. Then could we come to a conclusion.
As you say, doubt and waswas may not be the same thing, they can be related to each other, but that again depends on your definition of the word waswas.
What does what is meant mean?
- Whisper. Which mostly comes from Satan from a religious point of view. Please note that there is some debate about what kind of "whispers" really come from Satan and which are not.
- Obsessive-compulsive thoughts, OCD, see: http://www.ocduk.org/types-ocd
If you have obsessive-compulsive disorder, you should see a doctor who specializes in this area. Because that's more than mental disorder applies . God is righteous and does not punish anyone for something that he / she cannot control. See:
Allah charges a soul only with its ability. It will have [the consequence] of what [good] it has won, and it will bear [the consequence] of what [bad] it deserves. "Our Lord, do not blame us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and do not put a burden on us like that which you have placed on those before us. Our Lord, do not burden us with what we do not to have." Ability to endure. And forgive us and forgive us and have mercy on us. You are our protector, so give us victory over unbelief
Let a man of wealth spend of his wealth, and the one whose supply is limited - let him spend on what Allah has given him. Allah does not charge a soul except for what He has given it. Allah will bring relief after the need.
The doubts could of course be treated as one of the types of waswas. It could also have something to do with other things that weren't exactly known. If it's obsessive-compulsive disorder, it can be for you Specialists it may be easier to conclude that it is the source. But doubts could also come from other sources, it can't be something. But one could call all of Satan's doubts after the philosophy: "Everything that takes you away from Islam is from Satan".
The verses about doubt
Analysis of the first verse, Surat AL-Hujurat, verse 15
The message of this verse is: "The TRUE believers are ...". Read the verse before it (i.e. verse 14):
The desert Arabs say, "We believe." Say: You have no faith; but you says (just) : "We have submitted our will to Allah." Because faith has not yet entered your hearts. But if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not disparage anything you do: for Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. "
That is, they were Muslims. The verse later explains the conditions for them about TRUE faith:
Believers are only those who believe in Allah and His Messenger, then they do not doubt and fight hard with their wealth and life in the path of Allah. They are the true ones.
The tafsir here might be interesting too.
There are many hadiths related to TRUE belief. For example the hadith:
“You will never believe until you love yourself. Should i tell you why you love yourself “They said," Of course, Messenger of Allah. " He said, “Spread peace among yourselves. Through him in whose hand my soul is, you will not enter Paradise until you are merciful. “They said," O Messenger of Allah, we are all merciful. " He said, “Verily there is no mercy among you, but mercy in general.it is mercy in general. ”
The message of the hadith does not speak of faith itself, but of the highest level of faith. You can believe and be a bad person, you can believe anyone and hate and be unjust - but you will never be a TRUE believer.
Analysis of the second verse, Surat Qaf 24-25:
[Allah will say]: "Throw every stubborn unbeliever into hell.
"Those who forbade what was good crossed all boundaries, raised doubts and suspicions ;
Read the next verse (26):
"Who set up another god next to Allah? Throw him into severe punishment."
The verse doesn't quite mean the person who doubts, but also the person who makes people doubt. Even if it is a person who has doubts, it is still baked under many conditions:
- A person who founded another god besides Allah. (Moshrik)
- A person who forbids the good.
- Crosses all boundaries (negative)
- Makes other people doubt (call the message a lie) OR it could also be interpreted as doubting the message (after realizing it)
You may also know that there are different opinions about who a kafir is. You can read about it in this forum.
From my point of view, the verses you quoted have nothing to do with your situation. The context is not the same.
You may have heard this from me before, but I really believe your problems stem from your drawing conclusions too quickly. You do this by being sure that your interpretation of certain hadith / verses is absolutely true, which will lead you to a conclusion that is wrong (if the interpretation is wrong). You should take a step back if you are really concerned, you should really study and not read some verses and hadiths on the net. This can really be an "Iman" killer if you are inexperienced, just like someone who cannot swim will drown (and die) jumping into the deep ocean.
I recommend you study Arabic, Logic, Rhetoric, Argumentative Analysis, and Usul Al Fiqh. Stay away from the deep ocean until you can swim.
- Are China and Israel friendly
- How should you invest in the short term
- What would happen if Algeria invaded France?
- Why don't mathematicians use automated proofers
- What is TV Eyes
- What motivates satan
- Caused Dodd Frank an economic crisis
- Why are you using Sabayon Linux
- What is an improper withdrawal
- What are the benefits of Duenger
- The candidate key contains duplicate values
- How often are state pensions paid
- Where can I buy towels
- Why are there so few female drummers
- Is aloe vera edible
- What is 111 111
- Why is Sanskrit spoken more than Prakrit
- How much do SUNY lessons cost per year
- Who sang Be Mine
- Are our perceptions physically present somewhere?
- Why do banks fail
- Can you only survive with
- All INFJ types are artists
- What happened to Kagami Uchiha
- What scares data scientists
- Which devices are using Android
- How do I use a slide app
- What rights do transgender people lack
- How do i become a romantic man
- What makes a bad Java developer
- What are single pleated pants
- What is it like to be kidnapped?
- Did Prince have Klinefelters Syndrome
- What are the best remedies for puffy lips