Where does the expression yum yum come from?
* contains advertising
Yes, yes, I know: this salad is neither healthy nor low in calories ... but it is delicious - and a welcome change from the whole Watermelon and feta salad, which lined up on every buffet this year! 😉 I have that Yum Yum Salad Eaten for the first time at a friend's birthday party and was so excited that I want to share the recipe with you today. As always, there is a recipe overview to print out at the end of the article!
Warning: The recipe polarizes! While the kids and I were absolutely thrilled, my husband found this salad horrible! 😉
Easy recipe for a yum yum salad
- 2 packs Yum Yum Noodles Chicken Flavor *(<- Amazon Affiliate Link)
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 5 tbsp oil (e.g. walnut or sunflower oil)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tbsp sugar
- approx. 100 g coarsely chopped peanuts (optional)
This is how the yum yum salad is prepared
Step 1: Cut the iceberg lettuce into small pieces and wash it.
Step 2: Now mix vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and sugar with the spice mixture from the Yum Yum pack (Seasoning Mix) to make yours Yum Yum dressing.
Step 3: Crumble the (uncooked) noodles over the salad and mix everything with your yum yum dressing - done! Tip: If you feel like it, you can now do the peanuts Chop roughly with a knife and sprinkle over the salad - this will make the salad even crispier.
Visually, the yum yum salad doesn't look much - especially with Adolescents, the Yum Yum noodles For years I have liked to nibble raw as a snack, but this salad is really popular.
Here is the recipe to print out as promised:
YUM YUM SALAD!
Easy recipe for a Yum Yum Asia salad
Cut the iceberg lettuce into small pieces and wash it.
Now mix vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and sugar with the seasoning mix from the yum yum pack to make your yum yum dressing.
Crumble the (uncooked) noodles over the salad and mix everything with your yum yum dressing and the chopped peanuts - done!
Now I'm looking forward to your opinion and your feedback!
Tip: The Yum Yum noodles you can, for example, order cheaply from Amazon. A pack of 45 costs just € 17.55 - that's just 39 cents per pack! Alternatively, you can also, for example Asia noodle snacks use!
* On transparency: This article was not created as part of a cooperation. It is still advertising because a brand can be recognized.
by patricia92 | 2 Comments * As an Amazon partner, I earn from qualified sales
You may also like
Tags: food blogger, yummy, pasta salad, recipe, yum yum, yum yum salad
2 comments on “Quick & easy: YUM YUM salad!”
Have you tried the salad with Chinese cabbage? tastes much better.
- Why do living organisms die
- How can I say sacrifice in Chinese
- What are best practices for outbound sales
- When will real estate commissions be reformed
- What year are we really
- Which CMS is worth using
- When did content marketing become a thing?
- Why do fouls in basketball have to be difficult
- Why is masturbation bad for children
- What are some of the buzzwords in neuroscience
- How do leafy vegetables slow down your metabolism
- What is satellite technology
- Most people are overly sensitive these days
- What is the best microphone for ASMR
- What is the future of legal engineering
- How can I make counterfeit coins
- When will portable computers become viable?
- What makes sports cars really fast
- What is the difference between backpacking and hiking
- What is the functional dependency in DBMS
- Why are business people obsessed with leadership
- Writers must be read well
- How quick is a human thought
- How do you do Marathi sweet Shira