What does the name Gabriella mean
Gabriella's name and meaning
Gabriella in cursiveGabriella
Meaning of the name GabriellaThe name meaning of Gabriella is derived from the name Gabriele.
The eponymous words from Hebrew are geber (man) and el (the mighty, God).
Linguistic origin of GabriellaHebrew
The internationality of the name GabriellaItalian names
Gabriella is aGirl names
The name Gabriella in sign language
Fluency of the name GabriellaThe name Gabriella is not to be found among the most common German names. However, the main form from which the name Gabriella is derived is a very common name. Here are the statistics of the main form.
Note: An indication in "1958-2000" or "1900-1930" means: "Yes, placement available". Database: Society for the German Language (GfdS)
- Number of top 10 placements of the name Gabriele from 1995 - 2012: 0
- Was Gabriele among the most frequent names from 1958 to 2000: Yes
- Was Gabriele among the most frequent names from 1900 to 1930: No.
The name Gabriella has never been in the top 10 most common German names in Germany.
- Number of top 10 placements of the name Gabriella from 1995 - 2012: 0
- Was Gabriella among the most frequent names from 1958-2000: No.
- Was Gabriella among the most frequent names from 1900-1930: No.
The current probability that there will later be at least 2 children with the name Gabriella in a 30-person class, kindergarten group, etc. is well below: 0.3%
The name Gabriella goes back toThe name Gabriele. The masculine variant Gabriel is named after the biblical archangel Gabriel, who prophesied the imminent birth of Jesus to Mary.
The name day for the name Gabriella is on17th July
Famous People named Gabriella:No names have yet been stored in the database for this name. If you would like to report a famous person named Gabriella to us, please click here
More interesting facts about the name GabriellaThe name Gabriele has become a little rarer in recent years.
Names that are linguistically derived from the same basic formGaby, Gabi, Ela, Gabriela, Gabriella (Italian), Gabrielle (French), Gabriel (center), Jella, Brielle, Bele
The following names have name days on the same dayGabriele, Gabriella, Charlotte, Alexis, Nikolaj, Lotte, Lotta, Lolle, Karlotta, Donka, Donata, Darlene, Charlott, Cayden, Carlotta, Arlette, Arlett, Anette, Alessio, Aina,
Names with a similar meaning (excerpt)
Names that sound similar
The following double names are suitableGabriella Victoria Saphira, Gabriella-Helena, Gabriella-Lucia
Your link to the name Gabriella for Facebook, Twitter & Co.link
All names at a glanceBoy names by letter: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Girls names by letters: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Names by Country: Arabic Chinese English French Italian Spanish Japanese Nordic
Back to the main page: All names
- Can worry and stress can really cause ulcers
- Can I change subjects in grade 12?
- What are the different weight loss programs
- How profitable was the tournament in the Middle Ages
- How long did smallpox last
- How can Bitcoin affect the country's economy
- What is fota update on Android
- How's the Googles Recruiting Committee
- How do I grow in digital marketing
- Where is Islam compulsory
- An old violin has a chinrest
- In which area is stoechiometry used
- What is a free verse in poetry
- How fast is XLR8
- Redmi Note 7 Pro is unbeatable
- Why is the Arctic melting
- What's your favorite area in Glasgow
- Is tea a drug
- How can Formica cabinets be painted
- You can use the moons' gravity
- Is C DAC in Mumbai
- Life was easier in the 1970s
- Why is alcohol not an anesthetic
- Hypothyroidism causes increased food intake
- What is the interview process in Viacom
- What is the history of research
- What is the difference between uberPOOL and uberX
- How was Adobe Systems founded
- How do you test initiative
- How many people use hashtags on Twitter
- Studying in NYIT Canada is an advantage
- Rice University students call themselves owls
- What shouldn't you ask of an introvert?