Is fuchsia pink or purple
How to style the new trend color fuchsia to match your type
There are colors that have a harder time than others. Blue and red, for example, have been an integral part of our wardrobe for years. Gaudy colors like purple and pink have had a hard time up to now. Until now! After the comeback of yellow, Millennial Purple and now Fuchsia are conquering the world's catwalks and the hearts of fashionistas.
When the temperatures go down in autumn and the sky turns gray, our wardrobe usually gets darker and darker too. We then go for black, brown and muted earth tones. That's enough of that. Because in the coming season we will show courage and color. THE trend color to be precise. We're talking about fuchsia. Because the tone, which is somewhere between purple, hot pink and bright purple, is not only super cool, but also suits everyone.
How to style the trendy color fuchsia correctly
Our favorite look? Clearly: statement pieces in fuchsia in combination with denim. Blouses and blazers in the trend color in particular look very ladylike, but still contemporary and modern. A little more casual, but still no less elegant, is the pink shade in combination with beige, cream or white. Particularly cool: A culottes or barrel leg pants in pink and a simple blouse in white or black. Jewelery in gold or silver round off the look with a touch of glamor.
And dresses in fuchsia are also an absolute eye-catcher. Here you should just pay attention to the length. The trend color looks best as a midi or maxi dress. Just add black ankle boots, cool sneakers or kitten heels. A look is finished that works both in the office and for a date. The very brave can combine fuchsia with another shade from the spectrum of pink and rose or wear the trend color from head to toe. If the pink tone is just too conspicuous for you, you can integrate it a bit more discreetly as an accessory in the outfit or simply paint your lips in fuchsia.
Here you can get the most beautiful it-pieces in fuchsia:
Fuchsia looks particularly good on this type
No question about it: the trend color fuchsia is very eye-catching. Still, all women can wear them. You just have to find the right shade for yourself. For example, women with light skin tone and light hair should choose a cooler fuchsia with more purple. So there is no risk of confusion with Barbie. Another advantage: The complexion looks fresher and even slightly tanned, exactly what we want in autumn. With brunettes and dark-skinned guys, on the other hand, it can really pop. The brighter and pinker the fuchsia, the better.
Fuchsia is very popular with fashion bloggers. What do you think of the new trend color? Will fuchsia also become your new favorite color or do you prefer it simple and classic? Let us know in the comments! We look forward to your opinion!
gettyimages / Christian Vierig
- Absolute knowledge would drive you crazy
- How is Animoto used in the classroom
- What is Microsoft Office Online
- What is the worst hand in poker
- Can the capital of India be changed?
- What is the reason for the beta decay?
- How do ambulance flights work
- What is a mud concrete
- Why do fault lines matter
- Who was hacked with Pegasus in India
- Where can I download templates for payment agreements
- How is tetramethylorthosilicate TMOS synthesized
- Who is the owner of Skoda
- How can you stop online gambling addiction
- What Are Some Simple Amateur Photoshop Programs
- What is needed for a hurricane kit
- What are some OTC alternatives to Adderall
- What is your favorite DIY cosmetics recipe
- What is meant by discretionary responsibility?
- Why doesn't Swedish use O.
- Are ADHD and depression related
- What is anabolism in biological terms
- What are the qualifications of Sandeep Maheshwari
- Netflix could be acquired from Disney