How does filariasis affect your body
In case of clinical suspicion in patients from endemic areas
Depending on the urgency, at least once a week
Loa loa, Mansonella perstans, Wuchereria bancrofti, Brugia malayi(microscopic pathogen detection)
- Fülleborn concentration method
- blood smear
- Big drops
EDTA blood IMPORTANT: When taking blood, it should be noted that, depending on the species, microfilariae can only be detected periodically in the peripheral blood. Therefore, please contact us by phone before taking a blood sample.Tel .: 06221 / 56-22999
Detection of microfilariae in the skin in: Onchocerciasis Microfilariae can only be detected in the skin using a special procedure (skin snip). If you suspect, please introduce the patient to our outpatient department.Appointments under Tel .: 06221 / 56-22999
Mon-Thu (except Friday)
- Why is e trash bad
- Why do people believe in something
- Writing requires practice
- How thick is the Dell XPS 15
- The Nazis and Walt Disney were friends
- Can short answers make sense?
- What is the state tax levy
- Why do ladyboys get famous in Thailand
- What can America do about climate change
- How important are network technicians
- What is fax
- Can I send an invoice to my co-founder?
- Why should I take executive coaching
- What do the teachers want the students to do more?
- Should people hear Pink Floyd
- Is paper an inelastic good?
- Are vehicle seat belt extenders legal?
- What are leadership positions
- Was Jesus Christ a part of the Godhead
- Collagen preparations work on hair regrowth
- How does Apple hire people for business
- How Go Fund Me prevents fraud
- What is the requirement object in Laravel
- Is it worth contributing to an HSA